[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys, I need your advice about how to deal with noisy neighbors.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: sad-sad-face.png (115KB, 551x555px) Image search: [Google]
sad-sad-face.png
115KB, 551x555px
Hi guys,

I need your advice about how to deal with noisy neighbors. No matter how many times I've talked with these family or police or the landlord, they still make the same noise without any stop.

- They do not know how to close a door.
- They do not know how to speak.
- They watch TV with full volume.
- They play football in the house.
- They wake up around 7:00 in the morning and start making noise until 23:00 at night. They wake me up at the same time.
- Their food smells like shit but I can't say don't cook your traditional food. So, this one is out.

I bought a nice headset, but still I can hear them even listening music. Even I can't hear time to time, I still can scare with their door close. They mostly smash the door with full force.

I desperately need your advice about noise cancelling, isolation, how to cope with these kind of families, other suggesstions etc.
>>
call the police
>>
>>18273351
>No matter how many times I've talked with these family or police or the landlord...

read anon.
>>
>>18273341
You could just start harassing them. E.g. every time you hear it go bang on their door/get a broom and hit the roof if they're above you.
>>
>>18273341
Don't live around Niggers/Indians/Somalis
>>
>>18273376
Not a good idea. However, it may not help in the long term.

>>18273386
Especially for the second one, there's nowhere to escape. :@
>>
>>18273341
>7:00 in the morning and start making noise until 23:00 at night
These are acceptable hours to be noisy. If you said 23 to 7 I would agree.

You could always start a loudness war. Get yourself a good ol boomblaster and play gangsta rap all day erry day except sunday.
>>
>>18273398
I'm agreeing on being "noisy", but what will be limit of it? So, do whather you wanna do and stop making noise at 23:00? Or just be reasonable like close doors like a human etc? Not challenging btw. Maybe I'm too sensitive to sound.
>>
Where do you live BTW?
>>
This could be enough to terminate your lease under constructive eviction. If that's the case you would be excused from rent but would have to move out as soon as you can. This is assuming you live in the states
>>
>>18273708
Netherlands
>>
>>18273742
Well how do they not listening to you. You could always ask for the landlord to do something about them like kicking or something. Or you could fight fire with fire.
>>
>>18273747
It's really hard to find a new house in the Netherlands due to it's invaded by Indians. Landlords don't give a fuck because there's already an Indian who is looking for an house. Not streotyping but this is what it is.
>>
>>18273759
Welp shit
>>
>>18273769
I've changed my Wireless SSID to DontSmashYourDoor306. I'm that hopeless. There was an indiegogo or something which was making a device that stop the noise coming from outside. No hope I guess.
>>
>>18273806
The only thing that you could is move out from the house.
>>
>>18273341

I have a neighbor that liked to listen to the tv extremely loudly and early on the morning, so i did the following;

I literally kicked his door off the hinges, came inside his house, and told him to lower the volume. He got so spooked that he jumped right out the sofa and went to turn the TV off.

I had prepared this defence, in case the police got involved, in which since I get on banging on the door I got worried something might be wrong, since a neighbor had gotten mugged on his house not long ago, and decided I needed to check. Later I was so infuriated by the fact that I told him to peep it down.

Luckily he was scared so shitless he did nothing about it, and now I can sleep well enough.
>>
>>18273925

His door was repaired, but it still has the kicks mark. (two in total, actually).

I don't know, If the police won't help you then why should they help them? Just don't hit nobody, if you can prevent it, or let yourself be hit if you want to make it legal and in your favour. Just not inside their private property.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.