[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend wants to have mmf 3somes on a regular basis. I like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: file0001840689115.jpg (1004KB, 2082x2542px) Image search: [Google]
file0001840689115.jpg
1004KB, 2082x2542px
My boyfriend wants to have mmf 3somes on a regular basis. I like dv so I'm down. Bfs hang up is that he doesn't want me having a 2nd boyfriend, and my hangup is that I don't want just some random (potentially disease infested) dude.

What's a good way to find someone and verify that he's not going to be nasty without really getting to know the guy?
>>
>>18273153
Why the ever fuck are you dating a cuck/latent homo? I am appalled of your degeneracy
>>
>>18273153
If your boyfriend won't let you have another boyfriend, I guess he'll just have to get the other boyfriend himself.
>>
I don't think poly relationships are a good idea unless they happen organically, just like any monogamous one. If you guys don't both mutually know someone you can not only be attracted to and respect enough to not reduce them to a third wheel, but trust not to be a meddling jealous little homewrecker, that's the only time I'd say it's safe to go ahead without worrying about it having a negative impact.

You can try the whole free love, lol look at me I'm so kinky shit, but if you're not in it 100% and have reservations about loyalty/your bf being too gay or something, you're going to get hurt.
>>
>>18273153
If I were you, find two guys you dig and ditch the bf you have now.

I have two friends that are good friends and fuck girls together all the time. Both are really good alone but when they fuck me together its mind blowing. I hang out with them, we go to concerts fill in as a date for one of them when the other has a date but none of us have romantic feelings.
>>
>>18273153
A regular FWB?
Just have no contact with them beside the sex.
>>
>>18273153

you can try and get one of his friends on board, hed probably enjoy a threesome more that way.
>>
Treat the getting to know them process more like an interview. Once you find someone talk stuff over first, require STD testing and show results to him yourself (use condoms anyway of course), and set/go over ground rules (come up with the ground rules your boyfriend and you will use beforehand). Is there anything the other guy won't be allowed to do to either of you? Is there anything you and your boyfriend won't do with the other guy? What happens after sex? What if you or your boyfriend become uncomfortable? Pick a safeword and agree that no matter what happens, if either of you are okay with it that word makes everything stop. Let the other guy know that too, and if he feels not okay with anything, he can say it as well.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.