[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have watched over a dozen hours of footage of pick-up artists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 0.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
I have watched over a dozen hours of footage of pick-up artists working "in the field". The men basically try to be as assholish as humanly possible to any woman, anywhere.

The techniques they use (negging, teasing, vacuum of validation, push-pull, being distracted and ignoring then) seems to be working INCREDIBLY well. All the women they talk to are basically treating them like Greek gods just after 10 minutes of conversation and kissing them and allowing themselves to be groped and are down to have a one-night stand.

Obviously, the fuck-ups and bloopers don't usually make it to the final cut, but if the tactics are successful on 1 out of 5 women, then that's far far better than what I usually get.

So should I become an amateur PUA to satisfy my cravings for women? If I shouldn't do that, what else should I do to get them in bed?

pic related is a female sexually assaulting a PUA because she wants him that badly
>>
>>18273132
The problem is that this shit generally works of insecure/damaged or otherwise craycray women.
Are you actually mentally strong enough to remove such a woman from your life for good when she begins that shit? I kind of doubt it. Chances are you're going to get sucked into that BS for some time (imagine being married and miserable for 5 years before you finally have enough) and if you think you're unhappy with your life/sexlife now you better think twice.
I'm sure if you do actually have that kind of mental strength, don't give a shit about any actual connection and just want pussy you'd do okay, but most people just pretend that's what they want and feel empty inside when they aren't getting a healthy relationship.
>>
>>18273132

those are mostly staged, because why would they risk actually doing this to someone? its eaiser just ot hire someone to play along.

you see women being treated like this ALL THE TIME and they always just get annoyed and exit the situation because they feel uncomfortable.

but go ahead and try. the fact that you want to do it shows that you suck with women and are unwilling to acknowledge that its your looks not your ability to 'manipulate'.
>>
>>18273243

This. The type of women it attracts tend to be so stupid that they would be easy to manipulate anyway. If you're only doing it to get laid, I can't see the harm. Just be aware of what crazy/stupid women are capable of when they've been pumped and dumped - and how this might escalate if you've convinced her you're the perfect man that she absolutely can't let go.

I don't think I've ever seen a PUA attempt work in real life and every woman I know would be repulsed if a guy approached her like that. I honestly think it's a meme that only works if you happen to be semi-attractive anyway.
>>
>>18273132
ask yourself why you shouldnt

pro tip: there is no reason not to
>>
>>18273243
>>18273255
I'm not looking at getting a relationship, I want to bang women. And anyway, ALL women (insecure or not) love men that have plenty notches on their bedpost. No woman wants a man no other women want.

I don't think I've ever seen a PUA attempt work in real life and every woman I know would be repulsed if a guy approached her like that.
So what, do i have to be a respectful gentleman and tell her she's pretty? I tried that and it doesn't work?

>>18273247
They bribed hundreds of women? All of them? Even though they blur their faces? These aren't prank videos, they're real life footage of nightclubs.
>>
I think you should go out one night and just give it a go, be confident as fuck and try the techniques. You'll then know if it's bullshit or not. Others are right in saying that it's not going to attract great woman but if you're just trying to get laid that doesn't matter.

Personally I think it's crap, people genuinely will pay girls for this stuff there are so many want to be models out there it's really easy to get a bunch of hot girls in on this and not very expensive. Tons of people will do it more for the "work" than the actual money so they can fuel their BS and believe they're actually models or "promo girls" it's huge. That said I think there are certainly girls this crap will work on just because the worlds full of all sorts but I would put my money on all those vids being fake just because it's that easy and they accumulate enough views for it to be worth the effort.
>>
>>18273280
i definitely don't want a man whore. that's disgusting and a sign of him having totally different values and no sense of responsibility. all red flags i wouldn't tolerate in a possible partner.
>>
>>18273280
there's a sane middle geound between being a doormat and an asshole. it's called being a decent human with normal levels of confidence. you should check it out some time.
>>
>>18273292
woman dont like normal men
>>
>>18273295
because the average men doesn't have "normal" levels of confidence. don't confuse normal with average. maybe i should have said "healthy" or "appropriate" instead.
>>
>>18273290
We all know how women react positively if a man has high social status. Being a man-whore is a cause/symptom of that.

Would you rather marry a man who has slept with dozens of women or just 2, both of them girlfriends?

>>18273292
You could confidently say a lot of things. You could confidently state to a woman that she's the love of your life and you should get married within 10 minutes of meeting her. She'll probably won't like that.

I'm simply asking if teasing/negging/withdrawing validation works to vastly increase the chances she sleeps with you.
>>
>>18273303
uhh thats exactly what normal means

again, women dont like regular, normal, average, etc. men. healthy/appropriate isnt enough either, you have to be pretty out there really

>>18273315
it does work
>>
>>18273303

Nah girls like fun guys. When you're fun you can get away with saying really dirty shit and you'll get laid more often.

Check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGEO6ig8WsM
>>
>>18273132
If you give them attention they think you're pathetic if you ignore them but still interact with them they think you're a god.
>>
To the girls reading this and can spot a PUA from a distance: my hat off to you for being so based. I know many of you exist and real men love you for it. Women getting wooed by a pua have low self esteem and are damaged, sad to say.
>>
>>18273383
m'sir
>>
File: fedoravirginprotector.jpg (262KB, 900x1327px) Image search: [Google]
fedoravirginprotector.jpg
262KB, 900x1327px
>>18273395
m'lady
>>
>>18273383
>white knight intensifies
Incel or future beta cuck detected
>>
>>18273132
PUA ideally isn't about being nasty.

It's about being confident and funny.

The reason the guys who say crazy shit to women and get away with it get away with it because of their attitude, not because of the words.

Go ahead and try it out, but if you're trying it out with the intent of being mean, prepare to get your shit slapped.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.