[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whenever sperm gets inside my vagina it fucks up the ph and results

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3437.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3437.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
whenever sperm gets inside my vagina it fucks up the ph and results in god damn ugly smell. my vagina smells perfectly fine otherwise. the smell stays for about a day, even if i use gels to get the ph back to normal. i hate it and it makes me feel selfconscious and disgusted.
is it rude to ask my bf to mostly not cum inside me because of that?
>>
Sperm can have a pretty strong smell by itself, maybe it's that? It can be caused by your partner not drinking enough, or cumming very rarely ("old" cum) or eating/drinking stuff that causes smell, like asparagus, garlic, coffee or smoking.
>>
>>18272875
Are you fucking litmus testing your pussy? If he has a problem with the smell, tell him why it smells otherwise don't worry about it
>>
Use a douche. Not your boyfriend, I mean Summer's Eve or something. What do you think those things are for?
>>
>>18272902
his sperm does smell pretty strong, yes. but he ests very healthy/drinks enough/exercises. i don't think there's anything else he could do to inprove the smell...

>>18272905
he has no problem with it, but i have. yeah, i do taste my pussy. because i reslly love how she smells when she's "undisturbed". that's why it bugs me when she's not smelling as nice as she could.
my bf also loves it when i sit on his face. i can only do that with 100% confidence if i feel like i'm smelling delicious.

>>18272906
yeah, you have zero idea about proper vaginal hygiene, don't you? that shit is not healthy and will fuck up your stuff for good.
>>
>>18272919
>not healthy
Hahaha okay. You're the one with a stinky snatch. Use the tools available to you or walk around smelling like the back of a Long John Silver's, your call.
>>
>>18272931
also, i want my vagina smelling like my vagina and not a tropical summer breeze.
>>
You have bacterial vaginosis. Go to the doctor and get some antibiotics.
>>
>>18272959
i don't. i have regular check ups and i'm perfectly healthy.
actually, i went 4 days ago and all was fine.
come on, it's commonly know that sperm alters the ph inside the vagina, which causes bad smell. it's definitely the sperm. that's why i try to avoid it. but i don't know if i can demand he cums on me all the time...
>>
>>18272968
You need to specifically get tested for BV. I had literally the exact same problem you are describing. Vagina smelled fine except when my bf came inside me. Went to the doctor and asked to be checked for BV. Guess what I had that needed to be treated! Now when he cums inside of me it does not alter the smell at all. Just get checked holy shit. They don't check for it automatically. If you go regularly anyways you might as well just do it while you're there. It takes five fucking minutes.
>>
>>18272977
i don't know to what kind of doc you go but i definitely het checked automatically since she specifically told me i don't have any infections.
>>
>>18272986
Alright sweetie. Enjoy your stinky cooter. It's totally normal to smell like a dump truck after sex, you're right. :^)
>>
>>18272990
what do you want me to do? go there and check it again after 4 days? that won't change anything since i don't have bv and my problem seems to have a different cause. do you really think i haven't considered bv? i might be stupid but i'm not retarded
>>
>>18272990
OP is a tedious little thing isn't she?
>>
>>18273054
i don't know what that femanon expects from me. she suggested something but i can safely rule it out and now she gets all passive agressive with me. oh well.
>>
>>18273060
She doesn't want advice how to solve her problem, she wants to learn how to make her boyfriend do what she wants.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.