[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I enter her it feels like I hit a "wall" and my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1463862931222.gif (2MB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1463862931222.gif
2MB, 256x256px
When I enter her it feels like I hit a "wall" and my member feels like it bends up the the right.

What is going on? I don't think I'm particularly deep inside.
>>
>>18272809
Sounds like she has a small vagina or you have a large peepee. So most likely she has a small vajayjay
>>
Sounds like a virgin.

For all le robots; the reason most virgin vagina bleed on the first penetration is because there's actually a thin, skin wall that you have to break through in order to access the whole canal.
>>
>>18272822

She's not a virgin. Maybe the hymen was just never broken? I mean if that's what it was I didn't break it either but I could push through it next time
>>
>>18272828
>>18272822

Just to clarify, I was definitely in deeper than where I think a lady's hymen should be
>>
>>18272809
Whats going on in that gif
>>
>>18272822
PSA
breaking the hymen is not required, if the woman is relaxed enough, it will open anyway

SOURCE : http://www.pamf.org/teen/health/femalehealth/hymen.html
>>
>>18273034
DNA replication, it looks like
>>
>>18273034
Pretty sure its just a motor protein transporting a vescicle
>>
>>18273062

Huh? Not even close.
I'm not sure what it is but it's not that.
>>
hold her down and push through
>>
Don't fuck ducks.
>>
>>18272822
the hymen doesn't need to be penetrated to break, it often breaks through menstruation or on its own. if she has ever even used a tampon you won't be "breaking" anything, it's likely you just caused friction if it bleeds.
to hit a "wall" you are probably reaching the end of the vagina; average vaginas are about 7 inches deep but if she isn't relaxed or is a pretty small woman it can feel much shorter.
>>
>>18272838
How deep were you in, exactly? The hymen can be as deep as 2-3 inches in.
>>
>>18274244
What if it's her cervix you fucking loon?
>>
>>18274285
all the better
>>
>>18274404
Please never have sex.
>>
>>18274282
I wasn't that far, I'm about 2.5" erect. Maybe that's the problem?
>>
You're all retarded.
>>
>>18274432
Come on anon
>>
>>18274432
LOL. That's always a problem
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.