[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the ideal thinness for a woman? I hear sometimes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

What's the ideal thinness for a woman?

I hear sometimes that women are 'too' thin and don't have curves/are too bony, and then I hear about women being slightly too pudgy and it would be better if they lost 10 or so pounds

Could someone post a pic of the sweet spot? What's the non-plastic surgery ideal? I can't afford to get butt implants and fat grafting to my hips so that they become round, they are naturally square.
>>
File: 1477279611859.jpg (83KB, 560x290px) Image search: [Google]
1477279611859.jpg
83KB, 560x290px
The ideal would vary in every woman with genetics, heigth, age, and lots of other variables, but I think in nutshell <25% body fat is ideal for most.

Something like pic related.
>>
What do you, personally think looks good? Start from there. There's no objective sweet spot, honestly, it's down to taste.
>>
File: IMG_3641.jpg (49KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3641.jpg
49KB, 700x933px
Ideal imo
>>
There isn't one and is why anorexia and a lot of skinny related eating disorders could proliferate for so long.

Honestly, those days need to come back. Throw up all you need as long as your gender isn't all disphoriated.
>>
>>18272736
As long as you don't have a belly that spills over your pants you're good. You will never appeal to 100% of guys, no woman will.

For example, a woman can be very beautiful, but if she has blond hair, it's an instant turn off to me. I prefer brunettes.
>>
File: IMG_3434.jpg (77KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3434.jpg
77KB, 499x750px
that's very subjective. some men prefer girls that are very lean. others prefer them to have some softnes.
why don't you opt for your own ideal and then attract a guy that has the same ideal?

for me, the idealis feminine yet healthy. iow big firm boobs, big firm ass, thight but not hard belly, noticeable hourglass. but i'm female, so my opinion might be biased.
>>
T H I C C
>>
>>18272795
Can we say that objectively, the fit chick will always attract more than the fat one for obvious reasons?
>>
>>18272803
It's a matter of proportions. Fat people don't look good because they don't look proportioned.
If you carry your weight well you can be a bit overweight without looking any uglier.
I am 5'7" and 145 lbs and never had issues attracting guys because I have large breasts, slim waist and large hips while being reasonably firm/muscular. Plus my face is cute.
My friend is as tall as me and she is 120 lbs and she has less guys hitting on her.
I honestly prefer the way she looks because I find flatter girls more elegant, but in general my curves never have been an issue with guys.
>>
File: IMG_3436.jpg (42KB, 488x635px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3436.jpg
42KB, 488x635px
always strive for health. if a guy is drawn to very skinny or overly fat girls, it means he has issues, since his brain should go for healthy females, displaying fertility, if it functions properly.

healthy doesn not at all just mean a healthy weight. it means a good bf% and decent amounts of muscles, too.
>>
>>18272819
You typed up a nice paragraph just to avoid saying, "yes or no", but then I noticed you're trying to defend yourself.

The question is objective, youre not supposed to imply your own experiences onto it, but the experience of the world around you.
>>
>>18272829
The question isn't objective. It depends on how you carry the weight.
Most guys wouldn't turn down a girl who looks like this: >>18272799 . She isn't slim tho.

Unless you're talking obese vs fit, which is pretty objective - and in that case the fit girl is better and more attractive because is more proportionate.
>>
>>18272736
I'd say as long as there isn't any sort of fat rolls, so that it's just a thin layer is fine. So like 20-28% is alright depending on your frame. The moment you start seeing a muffintop you're too fat.
>>
>>18272803
I think that's an accurate statement, but the fit chick still won't ever attract 100% of guys.

If you're a woman and worried about your body then you should realize that you will never attract 100% of guys. Exercise and be active. Don't be fat and the guys will come.

Strength training is an excellent way to make yourself more attractive. It can help you lose weight and better define a feminine body. Do not worry you, as a woman, will never get too big. Your hormones will not allow that to happen, unless you take steroids.
>>
>>18272849
>Don't be fat and the guys will come
This is what I was looking for, no need for 100%.

Now if only we could turn that into some slogan or marketing campaign and get chicks to start liking guys instead of each other again.
>>
>>18272841
That is what I'm saying. 20 lbs isn't much of a difference and all girls under 180lbs are going to attract, while most girls over are not.
>>
>>18272819
Could you post a pic of a girl who has a similar figure to yours? By large breasts what exactly do you mean? like Kate Upton big, or bigger?
>>
>>18272944
A girl shouldn't be anywhere near 180 wtf?
>>
>>18272947
>Shouldn't be anywhere over*
Ftfy
>>
>>18272961
No... 180lb is really fat unless you're freakishly tall. At say 5'4" 130 would be a healthy weight, honestly it's even on the heavier side.
>>
>>18272944
Oh sure. I totally agree on that.

>>18272945
I have 34/36DD breasts.

Something like this, but probably my breasts are a bit bigger.
>>
>>18272984
Bra size isn't always helpful since most women are in the wrong size

My hips are like that

Does that mean I have wide hips? I never considered them wide
>>
>>18272782
This..

But there again, I prefer flat chested or small breasted girls, and my crush has normal sized boobs. I also like a tiny bit of butt, and there again, my crush has almost none. She has a very nice face though, 15/10 easily. And what attracted me to her at first was her haircut and the way she dressed, I didn't really get to see her face up close till the very last minute before I left and I was shocked at how beautiful she was. Soo.. meh. Ideal is a very broad thing. Heath complications are a thing though, weight and lack thereof do play into it.
>>
Depends on what you like, and/or what suits your body.

I dated a chubby girl who lost weight and looks less attractive to me now.
On the other hand I find my current gf looks better thin, but not too much.

And then there are girls I see in the street who are very skinny and I find them beautiful too.

Other guys will disagree with me on this because everyone has tastes. Just be how you like to be, and you'll find someone who likes you anyway.
>>
>>18273479

What made the chubby girl less attractive? Did she lose her breasts or something?

>and you'll find someone who likes you anyway.

I wish! I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 24
>>
>>18273488
I am about to be twenty and I have never had a boyfriend. I am 5'5 and 142 lbs. Any guy that has ever liked me lives too far away (I am talking states).
>>
>>18273508
Why not find a guy locally? What state?
>>
>>18273488
Well, it's more around the face. She's not too skinny, and she will definitely be attractive as hell to someone else, but she has lost her round face and cute features, in favor of a more angular one.

As for you never having a boyfriend : have you ever tried asking someone out? Been close to dating/kissing someone? What's your experience basically?
>>
>>18273516
I've asked guys out before, got politely rejected

I've never been close to dating anyone. I have had one nights stands though the guys aren't looking for anything more than a hookup

All the guys I had crushes on never liked me back
>>
>>18273510
I live in Oklahoma and the guy lived in Ohio. Lol I am trying to find someone closer to home, been getting out of my comfort zone and just start random conversations with guys. Even if I am not their type it doesn't hurt to try.
>>
>>18273524
Having 1 night stands certainly isn't helping your case, many guys who want a relationship will be disgusted.
>>
>>18273524
Hm.

May i ask what you look like? Pic if you can/want.
>>
>>18273530
Well I don't go round wearing a badge that says "I have one night stands"

Casual sex is the only kind of sex available to me even though I'd much prefer to have sex with a loving boyfriend.
>>
>>18273531
I'm chubby (5'6 165lbs) As for my face people tend to think I'm Jewish/Greek/Turkish, that kind of thing
>>
>>18273536
Well, I'm saying you reduced your dating pool even more because you have no self control. Guys will find out, and a good chunk won't like it at all.
>>
>>18273539
I'm not sure how they would find out, I don't live in a small town I live in a huge city so no one knows about who I've slept with, it's not like I advertise it on facebook or something

Guys weren't interested in dating me even when I was a virgin so I really don't think casual sex has much to do with it

And anyway I don't really like the idea of being with someone who judges people for having casual sex, which is such an incredibly common and natural activity to partake in.
>>
>>18273555
Alright, good luck finding a loyal guy who's completely fine with casual sex.
>>
>>18273565
How do you even find guys to date anyway, let alone a loyal one? I'm totally clueless.
>>
>>18273594
The same places girls go? In higher concentrations any kind of nerdy groups like a cars game club.
>>
>>18273598
I meant card
>>
>>18273594
That's the good question. I'd ask the same about girls but its just because I'm out of school and don't want to go back to online dating. Bars and clubs are not for dating. Most things have been reduced to sex because people can't deal with each other for long periods of time.
>>
>>18273598
Well ok but how do you make more than friends at those places?
>>
>>18273615
>Bars are not for dating.
Why do you think so?
I met people at parties or in bars and dated them.

Just avoid fucking them right away.
>>
>>18273617
By asking them on a date, do you want a step by step analysis or something?
>>
>>18273622
>>18273617
This. I don't thnik there's a definitive place. I met my exes at high school then through Facebook, then at uni, then through Tinder.

In between those I tried dating girls I met anywhere, and it happened with the my exes because we liked each other. SImple as that.

What you need to do is put yourself out there, knwo what you want, and give yourself opportunities. The more you go out, or use online outlets, the more chances you have of meeting someone. The rest should happen by itself, you ask them out or they do, and you go with the flow.
>>
>>18272736
Studies have shown that hip to waist ratio is relevant across cultures, BMI however is culturally relative.... For the western archetype think "jessica rabbit" for an ideal.
>>
>>18273633
But jessica rabbit is literally impossible unless you had plastic surgery and a really tight corset on that would rearrange your organs...
>>
>>18273630
But I do put myself out there

Maybe I'm just not likeable or dateable

I can make friends with guys easily but they never like me, and the guys I liked never liked me back

Surely there's a trick or something that people don't want to tell me
>>
>>18273650
Be attractive. Smile.
Seduce them and nurture them. Make them feel like they're loved, taken cared of and desired. Make them feel smart.
That's really it.
>>
>>18273658
:(

The more affection I express to guys the more they're repelled by me

I think I should just crawl under a rock and die
>>
Anon is correct about WHR being the universal lynchpin of female attractiveness. 0.7 is the golden number.
>>
>>18273663
> things that never happened
>>
>>18273737
Seriously, the more I did for them the more disgusted they became

This was when I was a teenager
>>
>>18273663
It's not exactly about being affectionate. It's more about being caring and generally nice to be around. Traditionally feminine and nurturing.
>>
>>18272736
I like thin to thiq just like ever man does. Once a girl looks anorexic and too grossly thin then that is the line. Thigh gap is ideal for looks, but for actual sex I like more thiqness, some nice big titties and wide hips and some weight on me when she rides. Sex with skinny qts is terrible.

Ideal life:
Skinny wifey to show off at partirs
Thiq mistress to actually get your rocks off
>>
>>18273744
ya, that doesnt happen

if you understood how rarely guys get affection from women you would know why none of them spurn it

ur lying
>>
File: bzv1qXS.jpg (75KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
bzv1qXS.jpg
75KB, 1080x1350px
Around this cosplayer's body
>>
There's really no such thing as too thin unless you're clinically underweight. Vice versa, too - if you're overweight then fuck no. It's not complicated.
>>
Lucoa is nice
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.