[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys. Trying to get some real advice here. I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (11KB, 485x303px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 485x303px
Hi guys. Trying to get some real advice here.

I've been with my gf for 8 months now. She always refuses any kind of sex snd prefer to wait until marriage.
I have a very high sex drive. I also think that sex is a way to express love instead of just for pleasure

I also do it often with my ex, she always fulfill my sexual needs, but I broke up with her because of her bad personality.

What should I do? I love my current gf very much. But it kills me that my sexual need is not fulfilled.

Please note I'm not in the US or Europe or any country which sex is free. I live in a country where pre marital sex is frowned upon IF you get caught. But the the trend here is most couple do it anyways but with caution not to get caught.
>>
>>18272725
Hey man don't you feel weird that you live somewhere when sex in discretion is ok, but your girl won't put out? If I were in your place I'll be suspicious of my girl's motives she could be hiding something nasty behind "waiting till marriage thing"like used to be town's bike or abused.

But if by chance she's actually clean and genuine after you've gone through her background etc, better to wife her up while fulfilling your desires somewhere else in meantime like in whorehouse , jerking off, etc.
>>
Just try and figure out how important sexual compatibility is to you, and if it's something you're willing to compromise or not. If you like her enough to wait, then do so, if not then break up with her and find someone else. You should also consider if you're planning to get married eventually, if so then it's just a matter of time, if not then you probably won't fit together.
>>
>>18272725
>I've been with my gf 8 months
So get married
>>
>>18272725
Fuck you OP. She wants to wait and I call bullshit your argument the reason you want sex is to express your love. You fucked on one girl without marrying her and dumped her so its likely you will do it again with this one. Go back to your ex.
>>
>>18272725
Want to tell me where I can find girls who are waiting? I'm having the opposite problem.
>>
>>18272725
Sounds like all you can do is buy tissues in bulk and get to know your hand better
>>
>>18272781
I think she's clean. She's just afraid that she will regret having sex before marriage, as she's still unsure whether she wants to marry me or not.

>>18272796
I'm putting breaking up as a last resort. I honestly think she will make a great wife, but the lack of sexual fulfillment kills me every day. I constantly remember how ice having sex with my ex everytime I got horny

>>18272808
I'm still in my early 20s and I don't think my savings are quite enough for marriage expenses
>>
>>18272826
I'm not dumping her just because. I found that she has been controlling me and limiting my social circle. I'm not allowed to have female friends, not allowed to hang out with male friends. She's also extremely clingy and materialistic.

>>18272832
Uh, I live in a country in South East Asia. the culture here is like that so rest assured all the girls here will most likely wait till marriage.
>>
>>18272853
>I live in a country in South East Asia
If you're in somewhere I'm thinking at and it's most likely you live in a city, you've to be more careful of your girl.

I've seen the girl who wait till marriage there is most likely one of these three:
- been sexually abused by relatives
- pure virgin, but have an uptight family which would test and question you with disdain at every available chance unless you're way better than them
- been a slut in the past.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.