[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If as a woman you're not getting hit on by strangers in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 4a89346f603c3f456ef8dacd0b2f8973.jpg (412KB, 2142x3000px) Image search: [Google]
4a89346f603c3f456ef8dacd0b2f8973.jpg
412KB, 2142x3000px
If as a woman you're not getting hit on by strangers in the street every day, does that mean you're ugly?
>>
>>18272684
Just that you live in a civilised place.
>>
>>18272684

Yes.

Trust me, as a man, we are ruled by the peen.
The peen says "hey she's cute" we must do everything in our power to sleep with her.

Every one of us, no exceptions, will happily hit on any and all women who aren't ugly.

Ignore British, German and Swedish reputations for ignoring the shit out of (our very very hostile and hateful) women, ignore MGTOW. They're all jewish lies.

Every man out there hits on all women. If you aren't being harrassed and getting dick pics 24/7 you're a fucking uggo landwhale and offing yourself would simply be the most efficient thing to do in terms on energy and time costs, because you are a genetic dead end.
>>
>>18272691
Says the 0/10 omega male with no standards
>>
>>18272691
As a man I can confirm. I have a girlfriend, but my instincts still compel me to hit on literally every remotely attractive female I pass by on the street. My current preferred pickup line is, "There are millions of tiny sperm inside my body right now that all have to come out sooner or later. What's your name?"

I am only dissuaded if the girl is seriously ugly, or if she's with her boyfriend and he's much bigger than me and I get scared.
>>
>>18272691
a bitter way to put it but there is 99% truth to this

the only exception would be gold-digging men who sleep with the hotties on the side and just use their rich & therefore ugly gfs as cashcows
>>
it also depends on your lifestyle. i got hit on all the time when i had the same schedule as guys my age or was around them due to work/scholl/whatever. now that i do stuff like get groceries around 10 am or 2 pm, there are only moms with kids around or elderly people, so it might also be that you don't get hit on because you are missing the horny hormonal males.
>>
>>18272700
>>18272701
You guys are fucking losers

I don't do this - I barely even notice 80% of girls because they're below me in terms of attractiveness, personality and shit togetherness.
>>
>>18272707
Nah it doesn't matter what time or place, I rarely get hit on, and if I do get hit on it's by very old men, not men my age

I think I'm just ugly
>>
>>18272691
>>18272700
Can't tell whether these are sarcasm/satire or legit autism.
Whenever I go out, there's 1 in 5 chance that I will get hit on by a stranger. Does that mean I'm ugly?
>>
>>18272711
There's really only one way to find out if you're ugly or not...

post pics
>>
>>18272715
I did once, and now there's a reddit thread with 100+ comments about how ugly I look
>>
>>18272713
I wrote the second post and it was satire. I think the first one was too, but I'm not sure.

No, attractive women don't get hit on every single time they go out, or even most times.
>>
>>18272691
>Every one of us, no exceptions, will happily hit on any and all women who aren't ugly.
lol
>>
>>18272721
If you know you're ugly, why post this?

I am an average looking girl and get hit on regularly.
Use Tinder to see if you match with Chads. If you do, you're not ugly. Chads are selective.
>>
>>18272684
Are you already maxed out in terms of attractiveness? By that I mean: Are you fit? Is your style and makeup on point (maybe get some input from other people on this too)? Do you have good posture?
>>
>>18272792
I've had sex with Chads, does that mean I'm not ugly even though the internet says I am?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.