[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's this girl in my university I sit with in a few classes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: humanz_1200x.jpg (96KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
humanz_1200x.jpg
96KB, 850x850px
There's this girl in my university I sit with in a few classes. We've known eachother since September. She always invites me to go party with her group of friends although I only really talk and have fun with her.

I didn't really have any interest in anything more with her, as she always kept mentioning her "crushes", and it seems she always has a fuckbuddy or two going on.

But lately she's been talking to me like once a week, initiating with some silly picture, and then we keep texting and it's pretty fun. I've consistently made her cry of laughter (although I'm not that funny) and she gets obviously flirty

I think maybe that's just friendly banter, but I've started to like her more and I dont know how to progress. In the weekdays she lives with her brother in an apartment nearby our campus, but weekends she's like 3 hours away, so it's hard to meet.

I basically want to try to date her / initiate a fuckbuddy situation but I'm scared of making it awkward between us and then become a talking/mocking topic in her group of friends or something. Any advice?
>>
>>18272417
>and it seems she always has a fuckbuddy or two going on
Why are you interested in a worthless slut? Or are you into someone's sloppy seconds, cucky?
>>
>>18272417
What uni is this in? If its big you can fuck up and not worry much about consequences. If you're doing something like medecine though, you'll be stuck with each other for a few years so you gotta watch out.
>>
>>18272450
im from a relatively small european city, it's a small campus. i'll probably have her in my classes again in 2 years (im going away to study 1 year in another country)

any advice on how to go about it? tell her through text? invite her to dinner?
>>
>>18272470
Call her and take her for drinks I suppose

Are you studying medecine in paris? This sounds an awful lot like someone that I know
>>
Also yeah, dont text
>>
>>18272501
no, im not studying medicine in paris

ty for the help anon, ill try to invite her out and see if she actually wants more
>>
>>18272543
Sorry, I had to check. It sounded too much like my ex. :p
Anyways, ask her to hang out. Make it a one on one affair. Keep her laughing and get physically closer to her. Then make your move and kiss her. After that the rest shouldn't be so hard. Best of luck anon!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.