[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex started talking to me again after not talking to me for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

My ex started talking to me again after not talking to me for a long time. He had his own issues to work out.

We've been talking on and off this past month. Conversations were kind of scattered because we both have our busy schedules. Anyway, I ask him if he wants to see Wonder Woman with me next month since my sister has school stuff that she's busy with. I tell him, "I want to see it with my Steve Trevor." Just an offhand remark you know. Just something really cutesy. He then has to get serious and says, "If I was your Steve Trevor, I would be treating you so much better. You deserve someone who treats you like Steve treats Diana. I'm not going to be anyone's Steve Trevor for a long time"

I just laugh it off because I don't want to cause any problems or be annoying. But I don't get it...he admits to not treating me right and he admits to being kind of shitty towards me. So why doesn't he try to treat me better? Why can't he treat me the way he knows I should be treated?

I'm not going to initiate a conversation with him. And next time he asks for pictures of wants to sext or whatever, I'll just tell him that privilege is only reserved for Steve Trevor dudes.

This hurts because I thought he was going to be better this time. I guess I was wrong.
>>
Lmfao some women never learn.
>>
>>18272352
lmfao because men don't go through the same shit.
>>
File: IMG_2899.jpg (164KB, 750x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2899.jpg
164KB, 750x535px
He got horny and lonely but he fundamentally is telling you he doesn't want to be with you.

I did this a lot while I was sad and immature
>>
>>18272360
I'm mad at myself for even falling for it.

I'll just wait for him to crawl back and then deny him. Ugh it's so stupid.
>>
>>18272356
ya sure thats what it is :-)
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.