[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a jealous fag, don't know how to help it. Here's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (61KB, 640x608px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 640x608px
I'm a jealous fag, don't know how to help it. Here's the deal.
>my best friend and I
>he's about 5'8", doesn't care about fashion or his looks much, is skinny fat, he can be a bit of a dick but he's still my best friend, he has no interests other than partying, unemployed, this guy has been getting steady pussy since middle school to now at 20
>I am 6'3", I lift, I think I have a very manly aura very hairy and bass voice, fashion conscious (not brands but I enjoy looking nice), I'm always the one making people laugh in the friend group, I have a wide variety of interests and a job, but I am a virgin still.
I know it shouldn't but it irks me when I think about it. I put in a lot of effort into trying to be a good dude but can't even land a decent girlfriend. Any thoughts are appreciated.
>>
You sound kinda lame desu. I would much rather chill with your friend.
>>
>>18272230
Ask him to help you?
>>
>>18272230
so why is he your friend if all you do is shit on him to compare yourself?
>>
Guess what? Women don't like guys who try too hard. That's called desperation. Also this >>18272241, maybe it's just because he's not a spiteful asshole?
>>
>>18272241
It's not a constant jealousy, more of an I thought about it one day and it made me dissapointed in myself
>>
>>18272239
I have asked him how he does it, was met with a firm "it's just like that"
What a beast
>>
maybe his standarts are lower. would you fuck the girls he brings home?
>>
>>18272257
I suppose not? He usually goes for country girls, really not my type.
>>
>>18272266
there you go
>>
I should clarify we've been friends since we've been able to talk, so he's more like a brother. I'm not always comparing us, we have a pretty good relationship. I'm just down on myself.
>>
>>18272266
then why tf do you ask those stupid questions?
>>
>>18272251

be disappointed that you think any of what you posted makes you 'better' than him, mr "good dude." At most, the only objective thing we can extrapolate from your post is that you may be in healthier shape, and perhaps a steady income.

Height making you better is a /fit meme. Strength is more useful in day to day life than in landing pussy. Hair count is preference, bass voice can intimidate the current gen of 25 and under (not clue why, but I have deep voice too, and almost all girls of that age group show visible discomfort so i'm saying is generational), fashion conscious even if you're off label is really facile....

pussy really doesnt fall out of the sky for guys unless they are conspicuously exclusive in some way. The famous, the elite in a field, the obviously wealthy, the exceptionally handsome, the inspirationally talented. So your mindset that if you have more of these things than your friend and that equals more girls means you're the one broken.

your own post give you the hint.

>he has no interests other than partying, unemployed, this guy has been getting steady pussy since middle school to now

had it occurred to you that this is exactly because he puts all of his resource and energy into getting laid how and when he wants? Don't you think being singleminded and able to prioritise feeding that singlemindedness would have some result?
>>
>>18272277
OP here
Yeah. You right as shit my guy.
I guess thread over.
>>
>>18272285

now i didn't shit on you to make you feel bad, but to re-align your perspective.

You've got plenty of decent things going for you, and other anons pointed out an obvious difference in taste and standards between you and your friend.

just chill out and let him be the man-ho he is. it doesn't really effect you, now does it?
>>
I actually feel relieved. Mighty thanks to all. Who knew 4chan would actually help my mindset?
>>
>>18272230
maybe you're just ugly?
>>
>>18272308
Our faces are actually pretty similar except I have a beard and he always shaves. Otherwise even our head hair is similar.
>>
>>18272313
care to share a pic?I'm a femanon and i'll be honest
>>
>>18272315
Why not, here's a shaven picture of me.
I'm not comfortable sharing one of him without his consent if you feel.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 268x263px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 268x263px
>>18272353
I'm an autist here's the pic
>>
>>18272355

Is this bait?
>>
>>18272355
kek
>>
>>18272355
Are you a journalist at the Daily Planet?
>>
>>18272355
You look lik a cunt
>>
>>18272355

You look like a conceited horrible arsehole. Herein lies your issue.
>>
>>18272355
You look like a tryhard cunt. I think I would avoid you in a party.
>>
>>18272355
>very manly aura
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.