[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>New chick shows up at work >Asks me if I have a girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0908.png (1MB, 1850x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0908.png
1MB, 1850x1440px
>New chick shows up at work
>Asks me if I have a girlfriend in the evening
>I say no
>She says I must be a virgin then
>I ask if she's fucking joking right now
>She says well I could be gay too

Can I sue?
>>
>>18272023

not yet. you'd have to raise a complaint to the upper level management to see if they do anything about this. even if they just chastise her its fine as long as she doesn't do it again.

if she does do it again you would have to complain again, and as a general rule if they dont do something by the third time she does this then you could maybe sue, but its still stupid and would likely get thrown out.
>>
>>18272023
If a girl asks if you have a girlfriend, the answer should always be some form of yes even if you hypothetically want to be with her. Women ask this to assess your value and determine if you are in demand.

Calling someone a virgin is just an instance of a shitty person using shaming tactics to demean you.
>>
>>18272023
What are you going to sue her for, being funny?
>>
>>18272037
I feel like I've been harassed. This morning she and another coworker were talking about sex and when she saw me said "Anonette, be QUIET! Don't pollute anon's cute little virgin ears!".

I've attempted to just ignore her but she continued to say stuff like "daww, are you mad at me?" and "you'll never have a girlfriend with that attitude". Smug cuntrag.
>>18272051
I learned the hard way.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" is womanese for "Are women attracted to you?".
>>18272058
Sexual Harassment
>>
she is bantering hard. she wants your d.
>>
>>18272082
get some evidence of the harassment. try to voice record her with your phone without her noticing you. you will have a better case for this.
>>
>>18272102
How?
>>
She's just negging you. Do it back at her.
>>
Are you american op?
>>
>>18272784
when i was about 15 and very immature, i once teased a guy about being gay and actually told him to "prove me wrong". granted, it is the most idiotic banter ever, but it might still be an explanation.
>>
>>18272023
Even if it were feasible to sue someone over this, I'm not quite sure you've thought this over. First, who the fuck cares? Oh, lord, some cunt called you a virgin. So, what?

Secondly, that lawsuit will poison your future career prospects. Who the fuck would hire you knowing that you sued either an employee or employer over something so trivial?
>>
>>18272023
Say you are a virgin and ask her if she'd like to change that.
>>
You totally should, just figure out the steps to do so
>>
File: Bernie1.jpg (760KB, 3906x2604px) Image search: [Google]
Bernie1.jpg
760KB, 3906x2604px
>>18272023
>She says I must be a virgin then
The only people who get upset at being called virgins are ... virgins. So are you?

> She says well I could be gay too
There are 2 ways to respond to this:

1. If you find her attractive, ask her out. She's given you an open invitation. She'll either accept or claim bf. She can't say no without you throwing the gay tag back in her face.

2. If she's a moo cow, tell her that you're looking for someone attractive. She'll feel the Bern.
>>
File: b.png (722KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
b.png
722KB, 1200x630px
>>18273148
This. Sounds like she's trying to flirt with you, and you're losing bad. Play the game, young Padowan. It's what makes work interesting.
>>
>>18273140
>if you were to do the inverse and ask a female colleague how many cocks she's choked on during the weekend you'd lose your job on the spot

Thank fuck I left retail. Fuck working with people in general.
>>
>>18272791
>>18273166
>>18272102

This,
Some women tease a guy to get attention, give it back to her.
Ask if she has a bf, she'll prob say no and you can ask if shes a cat lady and make cat jokes. Meow at her. Shell love it.
>>
>>18272791
This. You should sneak laxatives into her coffee on a day she's wearing a skirt. Then ask her out the day she comes back.
>>
>>18273172
As my old man often says if you're not working for yourself, stop wasting time. Entrepreneurship is the only mechanism for freedom.
>>
>>18273195
Your old man is worth his weight in gold. He isn't wrong.

Though still work for a boss (park ranger) the job is something I love doing, I am outdoors, I can choose to watch whales over lunch. I have a lot of freedom with my work and its only challenging during emergencies and even still its stimulating and fun.
>>
She's flirting with you.

If you're not into it, she's at least given you the opportunity to give her attitude back.
>>
File: IMG_0914.jpg (120KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0914.jpg
120KB, 640x640px
>>18272791
I don't wanna open myself to accusations
>>18272798
Yes
>>18272805
That's retarded
>>18273140
I would be CRUCIFIED all over the news if I spoke to her like that
>>18273148
See above
>>18273163
It doesn't matter whether I am or not

It's inappropriate and rude
>>18273166
Who the hell flirts like that?
>>18273179
Eh...
>>18273246
How do you know that? Women are supposed to be nice to guys they want
>>
>>18272023
sounds like you're a huge virgin faggot, gonna sue me too, bitch boy?
>>
>>18273296
Yeah, you would. But she won't. Reality doesn't deal in what should be, rather what is. Railing against this won't change it.
>>
>>18273296
Unless you're in a really professional job you're fine responding with some banter. Don't be a baby. What's your job? I've said some pretty rude shit when I worked stupid part time jobs and nobody cares.
>>
>>18273313
Sounds cucked
>>18273322
I'm a tax accountant

I didn't pass the CPA for this shit
>>
>>18273335
Okay, that's actually pretty bad of her if you aren't into it. But I'd still wait it out or even make it clear you don't find it amusing.
>>
>>18273335
Seriously. Make her shit her pants in front of everyone. Who cares if she's flirting, she's doing it in a rude and stupid way. You can nickname her "squirt" or something after.
>>
>>18273246
Listen to this guy. She probably was.

>>18273148
and this guy. This is an example of how you can turn it around to your advantage and probably even fuck her by playing your cards right.

So basically >>18272023
OP, you just missed a possible signal to fuck
/thread
>>
Perspective from a 28 year old man. This girl sounds like a fucking teenager. Don't say anything rude back to her because that can get you in trouble too. Just report her to your boss. They'll think you're a pussy, but they have to take it seriously because you can get them into huge trouble if they don't.
>>
>>18273354
>>18273358
Both are true. You have 2 choices OP. Fucked up the first one though.
>>
>>18273335
>Sounds cucked
Lad, I'm not telling you to passively grin and bare. Just not sue.
>>
>>18272023
Do you have autism or something? I'd be making fun of you too if I knew it was this easy.
Next time she asks if you're gay, try to respond with something like "want to come to my place after work and find out?"

Or you could complain to your boss and she'll hate you forever for being a soft cunt. Your choice.
>>
>>18272023
Sexual harassment cases have 3 elements: is the interaction unwelcomed, the severity of the harassment, and the persistence of the harassment. If she keeps harassing you, you'll have a case, but this one instance isn't severe enough to warrant punishment. Start documenting your interactions with her, and if she does it again, tell her to stop it. If she continues, I would wait until you have at least a full page of documentation. Be short and to the point with your documentation. This is not a journal for your feelings. Just state the destroy, time, location, and what transpired. Your evidence must be overwhelming and compelling to management. Oh, and expect a harder fight because you're a man, and men "can't be sexually harassed."
>>
>>18272082
>>18273466
Oh, you're a woman. Sorry, your OP made me think "man."

Same sex sexual harassment exists and should be treated the same way as opposite sexual harassment.

Also, list the people present during the interaction.
>>
OP is a woman? They're probably just sluts then. If you look normal or good they might even be jealous. The only guys who wouldn't want a virgin are man-whores.

Either way tell them to cut it out. If not then maybe talk to management.
>>
OP is a pussy.
/thread
>>
>>18273466
That's not the correct approach. It's not on you to document anything. When you inform your employer or boss, that is the first step of documentation. No matter how long it's been going on, that is the first documented complaint. In these kinds of cases, the sooner you complain the better. I was a manager at a large company.

Let your workplace document it. Nothing will happen except that they'll talk to her and tell her to cut it out, but if she does it to other people in the future or continues, then she's gonna be in world of shit.
>>
File: shrek.png (127KB, 203x231px) Image search: [Google]
shrek.png
127KB, 203x231px
>>18272023
>beta faggot can't handle a little banter
>>
>>18272784
It's called a shit test

All women do it. Forever. No matter how much you marry them. It's for reasons mentioned above, their way of assessing your value. Getting butthurt over it is the first place you'll fail the test. Just play along, it's not like you're losing anything by letting her think whatever anyway.

I would go
>do you have a girlfrenz
>never just one, smartass
or
>you must be homosex
>I was saving myself for you, sweetheart
>>
>>18273477
>>18273490
Can you read? I'm a man
>>
>>18272023
>an anime posting virgin

Nobody ever would have guessed
>>
>>18272784
Incenuate that she asked because she wanted to sleep with you but has an sti behind her back and she keeps saying that because you rejected her advances.
>>
>>18273754
Are you? Are you really?
>>
>>18272082
Ask how loose she is? Can you not bantz?

>>18272121
Recording someone without their knowledge isn't permissible in court in most places I'm pretty sure. Your work would sooner fire the creep secretly recording people than the coworker who allegedly bantz.
>>
Didn't read thread but she wants your dick. Throw the banter back in her face and stop being an overly sensitive beta
>>
Hahahaha thin skinned pussy. I see your balls still havent droped.
>>
>>18273847
Right? Gurm set him up for an easy punchline, and carved out a path between her legs. And the shit bird comes here asking for legal advice!!!
>>
>>18273498
You place far too much trust in the employer. You have to take matters into your own hands, and that means presenting a preponderance of evidence.

>>18273754
Sorry OP, there was another post that confused me. I initially thought you were a guy.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.