[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a long distance relationship with a girl, we've met

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: perdu4.jpg (109KB, 721x406px) Image search: [Google]
perdu4.jpg
109KB, 721x406px
I have a long distance relationship with a girl, we've met in the past but can rarely meet these days, so it's mostly texting and phone calls.

A few days ago she calls me after I've slept for about three hours (was up late). I decline the call. She immediately calls two more times, I decline both of them, then we have this text conversation:
Me: I'm kinda sleeping here
Her: Well sorry then I guess...
Me: Spamgirl. But I like you anyway <3
Her: Idiot
Me: (non-english expression roughly translated to "No I'm not, you are")

I don't tolerate blatant insults like that, I feel that she's being disrespectful, both by calling me an idiot and by bothering me when she knows I'm asleep. If she had something serious or urgent to talk about, I expect her to explain that in text instead of insulting me. What do you think? I'm ignoring her for now and she seems to be doing the same thing (we usually talk daily). I don't think it's unreasonable for me to expect an apology.
Pic unrelated
>>
>>18271936
Dont be a kid here OP. Send her a text making fun of her. You dont need an apology. You just want to dip your cock inside her. Throw away your stupid pride.
>>
idiot
>>
>>18271951
There's been cockdipping and there will be again when logistics allow (different countries atm), that's not the problem here. I just feel like it's kinda like letting your dog piss indoors or your roommate eat your food. I don't accept a person I'm in a relationship with being verbally abusive, she needs to understand that.
>>
>>18271959
OP wont reply. He expects an apology.
>>
>>18271959
It's ok Anon, we're not on dick in vagoo terms anyway.
>>
>>18271967
>Spamgirl. But I like you anyway <3
What does this really tell her subconscious OP? It tells that youre ok with her shit, whatever she does or says. You did this to yourself. No joke.
>>
>>18271936
I'm not sure, OP, but it just sounds like she's joshing with you, not actually being hateful or insulting. Just joke back with her, remember that text is a poor medium for communication because context is often missing, unless you deliberately go out of your way to provide it. Don't get your knickers in a twist.
>>
>>18271990
I meant it as something along the lines of "Of course I'm not gonna pick up the phone while I'm sleeping, you're being silly, but I'm not angry. I'll go back to sleep now." It was fine until she responded to that. But yeah, gotta be careful with the heart emoji, don't want to put my balls on a platter.
>>
>>18272007
Its not the emoji. You literally said "But I like you anyway" which completely nullifies everything else you said.
>>
>>18272015
Well, I do like her, even if she sometimes does shit like calling me when I'm sleeping. Feels a bit extreme to give a cold, mean response in that context. But I do get the importance of not letting people freely behave like shit. The deeper you get into psychology, the more you realize that you need to treat both your relationship with yourself and with others like a pet that needs to be taught how to behave.
>>
>>18272031
You are the pet in this relationship OP.
>>
>>18272043
Can't argue with that. If I wasn't, she'd know not to behave like a cunt without me giving her the silent treatment for days on end. Oh well, either it gets better or I gotta break some eggs to learn I guess.

Am I doing the right thing not talking to her though? I've had some friends and family telling me to text her and apologize for ignoring her, but that seems like the fast lane to cuck city.
>>
>>18271936
In my opinion, I would´ve answered the phone and told her instead of texting (not to be bothered when asleep), I prefer she calling me even when i´m asleep rather than she talking to someone else, long distance relationship have to make up for not having physical interaction and both have to demonstrate they care and can count on each other, answering one call when asleep won't kill anyone
>>
If my girlfriend calls me when I'm sleeping something is wrong. So I prefer her doing that when she needs me. She is on the other end of the world so I'll be there when she needs it. If it becomes a habit though I'd make it clear that I can't do it every night. Especially since you talk every day anyways.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.