[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, be 21 >get the most perfect first girlfriend (18)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1820.jpg (147KB, 800x899px)
IMG_1820.jpg
147KB, 800x899px
>be me, be 21
>get the most perfect first girlfriend (18) I could ever dream of, sorta like pick related, except Brunette
>we have had an amazing relationship for the past 2 months and a bit now.
>She accidentally slipped up and said near the end of a video that she loved me
>She tells me that she is joining the Air force in a couple months or so.
>she looks scared like as if I'm about to break up with her
>I love her dearly and confess my love for her
>I absolutely hate the fact that she'll be leaving for at least 4 years, with only 3 week breaks every year
>hear the rumor that all women in the military are sluts and targets because of how underpopulated they are
>extremely anxious because of this, i dont know if i should break up with her or feel anxious all the time
>anyone in a similar situation where their girlfriend is in the military?

>TLDR girlfriend i love is joining the military, should i break up with her because of this or suffer the pain and try to make it work?
>>
Get married and live on base with her.

I mean you did say you love her and she's the perfect gf, right?
>>
think about it rationally. you can plow women while she's gone, and she can fuck military men while she's gone. does this mean that either of you are going to find love in the next few years and forget about each other? I don't see any indication.

so just leave it at, "I'll be here for you when you get back." if you have to romanticize it as "I'll wait for you!' then go ahead and do that. just don't get your hopes up. a lot can change in four years, especially in the military.
>>
Long distance relationships never work out.

I seriously, SERIOUSLY doubt you guys truly love each other after 2 months of dating, unless you were close friends for much longer. Maybe you share a strong infatuation and have a good relationship, but love? Unlikely.

I say rail her for a few more months, and call her leaving to go to the Military the end of the relationship. You'll get over her.
>>
>>18271558
lol she's your first gf, you don't know what perfect is. You naturally feel this way but know that's your perspective is warped because she is your first.

Women in military do get targeted heavily because a bunch of horny men with no outlet only have a few women to choose from. Most of them are ugly so if your gf is cute then it's gonna be heavy. Imagine the most alpha top gun tom cruise hitting her up every day while she is away from you and you can't do anything about it.

I'd say break up and date other women
>>
>>18271558
All military chicks, officer or enlisted, are getting enough dick that they could probly build a ladder to the moon from all the cocks they've taken. You've been warned. There is no exception
>>
>>18271577
This.
>>
I'm going with her to the recruiters tomorrow, should I try and discourage her from joining? Is there any way I can do this without seeming like a insecure, controlling boyfriend? I really want to make this work, I've said no to 6 other girls during my life, because I never connected with them on this sort of level. desu I could marry her right now and I would regret nothing. I want this to work
>>
>>18271577
not OP

I understand what you're saying, but I have had many other women and still believe my first was the best, probably because she was (others were fat and cruel)

so I fail to see your first point
>>
>>18271558
>>18271577
>>18271589
These. When I was in the military we went through the entire nurse's barracks no exceptions. Most were married or had boyfriends back home - didn't matter. Women live for validation and military men know how to play towards this. Factor in that a 5 would be considered Baghdadable, so if your gf is any better looking than that, she will have in shape, charismatic, horny men sending her home limping. Sorry, OP.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.