[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i met this girl at work. i liked her at first sight, but she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: michaelcera.jpg (684KB, 2084x3000px) Image search: [Google]
michaelcera.jpg
684KB, 2084x3000px
i met this girl at work. i liked her at first sight, but she had a boyfriend and because of this i didn't try anything. we kinda become friends, although i think there awalys has been a chemistry between us. now she's single, but she had to move to her birth city, and lately:

>she texts me almost everyday to talk about random stuff
>she says she wants to travel with me
>she says she wants to hang out with me
>she said throughout a conversation that i have won her heart
>she said to me don't stay away from her
>she talks a lot about the future, as if i'm going to belong her life there
>she praises my personality a lot
>despite all this, she sometimes calls me a friend

i don't understand why she says this, since she looks for me every day to talk and i always say that I find her sexy and all. it's more than obvious that i want to be with her.

why does she call me friend and invite me to travel with her when she knows i'm attracted to her? is she testing me or does she really think i'm harmless?
>>
I mean seems like she's into you. If the fact that she calls you a "friend" is making you unsure well what else can she call you? You are only her friend at the moment, make a move and maybe she'll call you something more.
>>
I don't think you should be so hung up on what she calls your relationship. I mean you are friends at the moment so why would she call it anything else? She seems in to you so why don't you just ask if she wants to go on a date?
>>
Ask her out on a date, she obviously likes you
>>
>>18271440
well, she already invited me to hang out a couple of times. but she never marked a specific day for this. and as i said, she lives in another town, a country area. so i kinda depend on her scheldule. i think only her can appoint a specific day, when she will be free to come to my city for a date.
>>
>>18271426
Ya I know this feel.
I know it too well

Here's what most women do
They have a relationship
But then they have backups
You are a backup.

That's it.
She wants to keep on backup status.
>>
>>18271518
this is what i'm thinking about. should i stay away from her?
>>
>>18271531
Yeah probably

Unless you can just have her on fuckbuddy mindset
If she comes after you, just fuck and chuck. Otherwise she'll just do to you what she did to him
>>
>>18271544
i understand, but it's hard to change my point of view about her. anyway, i will try to desconstructed this
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.