[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wife cheating with a lesbian at work? >Wife works with suspected

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1489259672338.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489259672338.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
Wife cheating with a lesbian at work?

>Wife works with suspected lesbian.
>Be me. Notice wife gets strange text from her.

"Anon's wife, I wish you were coming in early. I did my makup and straightened my hair".

>I met her later the same day.

Damn son...

>Wife is acting weird like she is really into this chick.
>They walk off and leave me standing there.

Inb4 "Consider yourself lucky" Im not into degenerate bullshit.
>>
Have you tried communicating?
>>
>>18271415
>"Anon's wife, I wish you were coming in early. I did my makup and straightened my hair".

Just sounds like a girl friendship really. I don't really see any reason to be suspicious besides the fact that the woman is a lesbian.
>>
I was about to say that you should have a threesome with them, but since you're not into "degeneracy", enjoy being cucked by a lesbian
>>
>>18271415
Haha op got cucked by a girl.
>>
well it's not good since it's an affair, but at least this lesbian probably can't fill your role in the relationship, or at least shouldn't be able to

you're less likely to lose your girlfriend to this woman than another man.

if I were you I would express disappointment with the secrecy going on, but don't make any accusations without evidence or suspicion beyond a reasonable doubt, because that's just how you're supposed to behave.

try to stay cool calm and self-confident throughout this, so that you don't regret anything later on

open relationships aren't degenerate, and affairs are normal, but I understand why you feel upset and I think this counts as cheating *if* what you are suspicious of is actually happening
>>
>>18271525
Well thought out
>>
>>18271468
Well thought out
>>
File: 1492205166353.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492205166353.gif
1MB, 640x360px
Bump for boredom
>>
>>18271415
shes having an affair, why havnt you left her cuck?
>>
>>18271415
As long as the relationship continues to fulfill your needs and there's no risk of raising another man's child, who cares?
>>
You're clearly disturbed by this development, why not confront her Anon?
>>
>>18273149
Because then his wife will think he's a controlling husband and fulfill the lesbian prophecy, she'll inevitably want it more subconsciously if anon actively forbids her.
>>
>>18273343
As a spouse who holds one end of the commitment bargain, Anon must be able to communicate naturally with his wife on a regular basis, and that includes conveying his concerns for her.

Should the wife felt he's become a controlling creature, it could be because:
1. Anon was doing it wrong
2. The wife fell out of love for him anyways, thus chose the lesbian woman
3. They are both terrible at communicating, that or low level of trust.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.