[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The story starts 2 years ago >Travel to another country for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

The story starts 2 years ago
>Travel to another country for the purpose of adventure
>Not sure what what to expect from the situation
>Meet 2 girls that are constantly in my social group
>Ask both out on dates
>One is more assertive and makes me her boyfriend really fast
>Don't think much of it since I am young and just want to enjoy the sex
>Friend zone the other girl and we become really good friends
>As I hang out with her I realized I fucked up and she is actually the smartest most caring person I have ever met
>One night as it's getting closer to the time I'm leaving she comes to my house and we go and hangout .
>She skips her college class to hang out with me and even bring me to a "lovers hill"
>I tell her I will break up with my current girlfriend when I leave and when I come back we can travel together
>"I feel the same way I will wait for you" she responds
>Turns out I do not have the courage to break up with the girls I'm with I'm too attached
>The day before I leave both girls come to my apartment
>She brings a gift with her
>She has a bag covered in hearts
>She then tells me that it took her awhile to gather the whole set
>My gf teases her "Oh why don't you just kiss good bye?" trying to make her jealous
>She becomes embarrassed and leaves quickly
>I open the gift
>Turns out to be 5 figures based on my favorite book
>price tag is left on one by mistake
>they were not cheap...
>I know she had to go around town to find all of them this probably took up her whole day
>Never in my life before or after have I gotten a gift so caring
>Spend last night with gf
Cont...
>>
Cont...
Fast forward a year
>I'm back and I've been talking to both consistently
>Meet up with gf first
>We have sex and she buys some pills that were vitamin E? or some shit she said helped birth control not be as painful
>Meet with other girl soon after and another friend soon after to have dinner
>My gf brings the pills and lets the other girl see them (She was rather clever I think and could tell there was something there)
>She asks my gf "What are these for?"
>Gf basically brags to her we have been having sex
>Her mood visibly changed
>I can tell when I talk to her she has no interest
Fast forward another year
>Me and gf broke up I have date other girls since that time
>Still have the gift the other girl gave me
>It fills me with both a feeling of love and regret
>Get drunk one night and contact her again
>Tell her I regret not going out with her back then
>She tells me it's ok and that we can still be good friends
>Start talking a lot again it turns out shes a math teacher now which is crazy since I've also become a teacher since that time
>Talk about work and dealing with the kids etc..
>Says she is coming to my country early next year
>At this point it feels like I am falling for her all over again

What should I do? I don't want her to get away again.
Should I pursue her and try to be with her when she comes?
Or have I fucked up to the point of no return and look like a scum bag?

I am at the point where I no longer want to fuck random women so it's not about sex at all at this point.
>>
tl;dr
>>
>>18271348
Very clever
>>
>>18271348
tl;dr basically OP is a retard who hooked up with a spiteful slut and missed out on his dream girl because of it
>>
File: 3516390900_1e200a9fb2_z_large.jpg (55KB, 480x275px) Image search: [Google]
3516390900_1e200a9fb2_z_large.jpg
55KB, 480x275px
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.