[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

/adv/, I met this girl. I have pretty severe social anxiety,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1472612932055.png (257KB, 540x421px) Image search: [Google]
1472612932055.png
257KB, 540x421px
/adv/, I met this girl. I have pretty severe social anxiety, and never had any interest in any girl before, but this girl is different. I feel more comfortable with her than anyone else. I can't stop thinking about her, and I want to be with her, but I don't know if I should tell her how I feel. I don't want to lose her as a friend.

How can I tell if she feels the same way without it changing our relationship? Sorry if this is a stupid post/question/autism.
>>
Do you live in the south?
>>
just b urself man :)
>>
>>18271082
>tell her how I feel
show, don't tell

>I want to be with her
Ask her out on a date
>>
You gotta risk it for the biscuit. I think you should be able to gauge the situation and see if it's likely that she does like you. One good thing to try is ask her to do something, just the two of you. Flirt with her and see if she flirts back.
>>
>>18271103
Well, she does flirt with me a lot, and she says all sorts of nice things and shit but I dunno if she's just saying that to make me feel good about myself or if she's just doing it playfully. She also jokes around about us being a couple and getting married and shit. Also, we hang out alone almost exclusively.

But a little while ago, when we hung out I told her that I had a really good time with her, and she was like "yeah, I did too because you're a really great pal and everything" and then she proceeded to kiss me on the forehead.

A part of me thinks that she's saying all these nice things and flirting with me because she wants to make me feel good about myself (I make a lot of self deprecating jokes all the time). But I don't know if this is my lack of self esteem talking.
>>
>>18271093
South of the mason dixon line, but not the "South". I live near D.C.
>>
>>18271137
Fuck bruh if she calls you a "pal" thats not good. If you don't clear things up and confront the situation it will be far worse than losing her. Tell her that you like her but you're getting mixed messages from her.
>>
>>18271082
>without changing the relationship

You ask her. You can't find out any other way, unless she tells you. But you can't get her to tell you...unless you ask her.
>>
I was in a situation like yours, and constant overthinking was the death of it. I know I cant control what you think but please just try to take it easy. Invite her for coffee, a hike, something. Once thats good, have a nice talk, maybe it comes up in convo, maybe not. If things go well she'll want to do it again (this was where i started to fuck up). Take her out as an official date date (make it clear). Act accordingly.

I wish you the best of luck.
>>
Girl here. sounds to me like she likes you tbhwyf
>>
>>18271082
Hard to answer without referencing my own experience

But based on that, you are not friends. You want to be with her - and believe me, she knows that. But she strings you along and won't make it clear whether she feels the same way

Those are not the actions of a friend. Women are rarely direct about these things. But often pick up on you being interested and start talking about a guy they like, or hinting that they want to be alone. That sends a clear signal and is the right thing to do

If you think she flirts with you to boost your ego, I put it to you that she does it to boost her own. If she is like most women, she craves attention and you always hoping that she will agree with you makes her feel valuable

You want her? Ignore her. Stop calling her for a week. If she asks where you went, say "busy" and give her nothing else

Her female instinct is to use sex to get your interest. Just sit back and let her do all the work. If she seems to get annoyed, just snicker and say "aww, look at you being all needy". And go back to scrolling twitter. Think up 20 different ways to say that

Soon enough she will be sucking your dick
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.