[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

19YO freshman virgin here.Since I have been painfully rejected

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: 1462974851320.jpg (82KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1462974851320.jpg
82KB, 900x675px
19YO freshman virgin here.Since I have been painfully rejected and ghosted by several girls, some of which I really thought I could have a chance with in the last few months, I can barely concentrate on my studying. I lost so much motivation, and see work as futile. I feel that there is nothing good coming from me slaving away because in the end no girl will appreciate me no matter what kind of skill set I acquire in my life.

Anyone going through the same emotional struggle as me and if yes, any suggestion on how motivate myself to keep studying? So far my findingss indicate that short of getting another date I have no way to work harder.
>>
You should be working for yourself, not for others
You should find comfort in knowing what you will be doing once you're done studying will be the thing you've always wanted to do
>>
>>18271042
I feel you dude, im in the same boat

Maybe this is a song that will make you feel a little better: G-easy- me myself and i
>>
>>18271056
I hate working for the sake of working. I want to get something out of it. Like GF currently, a family in the future.

>You should find comfort in knowing what you will be doing once you're done studying will be the thing you've always wanted to do
The things I've always wanted to are not productive, so the only reason I see myself studying and being in college is to get a job and a GF.
>>
>>18271087
The something you should get out of it is yourself and knowing you're studying to be smarter and better
People will only date once you git gud
>>
>>18271086
Yeah, I hope we find what we're looking for.
>G-easy- me myself and i
Sorry dude, I don't listen to music with lyrics, much less pop music.
>>
>>18271091
>People will only date once you git gud
YOu should note this only applies to men, you don't need to git gud if you're a girl.
>>
>>18271100
(not true by the way)
>>
>>18271091
Then why do so many guys who do jack shit get hit on the second they go to college?
>>
>>18271108
Because they got gud. They make up for their poor job and money skills with their social skills. You on the other hand are on 4chan on a Saturday night.
>>
>>18271102
but it is
>>
>>18271129
>fat chicks don't exist
>ugly chicks don't exist
>autistic chicks don't exist
>chicks who don't have boobs or butt so they'll have to make up with make-up and conveniently placed photos but they still don't know how to do that quite well don't exist
Yeah girls are born automatically winning the game. Sucks so much to be a white man in his late teens/early twenties
>>
>>18271142
People are not more or less likely to date a fat or ugly chick just because they git gud. They can get guys lining up with a snap of their fingers and if they're really desperate they just need to make an online dating profile.
>>
>>18271157
Yeah I can tell you've never really met the kind of people I'm talking about
Fat chicks don't just "snap their fingers", they have to be really fuckin smart about shit, like pretend they're okay with being fuckbuddies to some skinny nerd or pretending to be lesbian/bi just to see some dick
>>
>>18271166
>Yeah I can tell you've never really met the kind of people I'm talking about
Fat ugly chicks are a dime a dozen. I've met plenty and they're usually dating someone.
>>
>>18271176
Poor bastards, then. Probably resigned to mediocrity for no reason.
>>
>>18271113
Nah, they aren't more socially active than me. Havne't gone to more parties than me too.

>Saturday night
Its afternoon here
>>
>>18271197
They probably make up with their looks then.
>>
>>18271042
I'm in the same boat. Go lift and get /fit/ with me.
>>
>>18271205
They're not very attractive.
>>18271234
I have the same problem with lifting as with studying. I find lifting pretty boring. I lifted for a time to be more attractive to girls, but after this didn't work, I stopped.
>>
>>18271299
>not attractive
>not socially active
Either rich or just better with words than you. Or one of the things you've said so far is actually false.
>>
>>18271178
Welcome to every city in Murica. "Plus size models" need love, too.
>>
>>18271086
>G-Eazy

lmao
>>
>>18271306
Or maybe the incredibly complex brain and irrational brain chemistry of girls has deemed them attractive in a specific circumstance that those guys were lucky enough to be in.
>>
>>18271446
Yeah sure, blame it on the universe, it's always easier.
>>
>>18271306
Attractiveness and social activity are a spectrum and attraction is luck based. They're not a box that you tick that prevents you or allows you to get a gf. I can say that I'm as socially active as half of the male students in university. Same for attractiveness. Yet the girls I meet ghost me, while they meet girls who fall in love with them. They were probably to lucky enough to meet the right girl at the right time while I was rejected.

I given up on this lack of logic and this causes my frustration and lack of motivation that no matter how much I try to improve myself socially and professionally, I will always be rejected romantically.
>>
>>18271456
Well too bad to be you.
>>
>>18271451
>Do your best to interest a girl. Meet. Go on dates. She seems to enjoy your presence and complement you. After date ghosts you or rejects you.

>Meanwhile some nerd mumbles and spergs out in front of a girl that flirts with him on her own accord. He tries to leave her out of anxiety yet she gropes him and they make out the first time they meet.

Yeah I won't blame myself because there is no correlation between attraction and social skills.
>>
>>18271466
Now you understand what causes my apathy to studying and making effort in life. If you don't understand then you cannot give good advice on the issue.
>>
>>18271467
>>18271473
Well sounds like you've already given up and quite honestly I don't know why I keep trying with dudes like you here on /adv/, so whatever.
>>
>>18271095
holy moley
>>
>>18271473
Okay mate listen, instead of replying with insults and trying to prove yourself to be better or whatever you agenda is, just take it or fucking leave it.

You should be studying for yourself, not a gf. By the way a gf is a human being, not a reward for studying or getting a job, not a thing to fuck. There's a reason these chicks are ghosting you, these guys are just trying to give you advice and all you're doing is riding your fucking high horse.
>>
>>18271473
You don't try you just repeat prefabricated "improve yourself" "advice" on this board. But do whatever you want. i don't care. I wasn't asking for dating, advice, I was refuting your claims.

>>18271512
I didn't insult anyone. Whats wrong with showing myself in a better light? What, you're gonna say I can't because I'm virgin?

>You should be studying for yourself, not a gf.By the way a gf is a human being, not a reward for studying or getting a job, not a thing to fuck.
I'm studying because I have to, not because I want to. I want a gf. Studying won't get me a gf. Hence this has destroyed my will to study.

tldr A gf is a reward for improving myself, I am doing that, yet no reward. I don't wnat to fuck only, I want a relationship and female attraction.
>>
>>18271611
>tldr A gf is a reward for improving myself, I am doing that, yet no reward.

No. No no no no no. THIS IS WHY THEY ARE GHOSTING YOU, if you want a "reward gf" buy a Real Doll creep.
>>
>>18271910
>I don't understand that women only put out for guys who have value.

Do you think the punishment for rapists should be the inability to get a gf? Clearly we know that rewards are getting what you want.

Everyone in life gets what they want by trying to get it, they become deserving by having it.

When a girl gets a boyfriend, she always thinks she gets it because she earned or deserves it. When successful guys get relationships, they feel the same way.

The reason self-esteem is the gateway to sex and relationships is because it creates a picture of a person who says "Im worthy of X", and thus people will give them X.

All relationships are about "how is this person good for me"? You don't make friends with people that call you names and bully you, you make friends with people that pleasure your brain by giving you positive responses. You're happier with friends because you're gaining feel good neurotransmitters from them 'connecting with' you.

All relationships start on the basis of "how will having this person around improve my life?" And the only way to perceive relationships in that way is to feel entitled on some level to have one, or think you can be rewarded with one for being "good". In fact, this is the culture of feminism/motherhood that told boys "be nice to girls so you can get a boyfriend", and explicitly told men they have to be good people to get laid.

Women do it and men do it.

Anyone who says otherwise to shame people like OP is a lying piece of shit.
>>
>>18271938
if you're under 18 sure
none of this really applies with adults
>>
>>18271042
I'm going through the exact same thing, but I'm a few years older than you. Literally the exact same thing nigga.

All you can do is focus on school for now. If you have any hobbies or interests pursue them. Be friendly with people and get to know them, especially girls. If a lot of girls become your friends then perhaps they can hook you up with their friends, hopefully not their fat freinds tho.

You're still young, so just focus school and improving yourself. You have many more years ahead of you to find a woman, especially once you start working.
>>
>>18271142
I would say that only the fat and ugly girls are the ones who have it tough and even then, if the fat girl loses weight she might attract men. I see so many fat girls who would clearly be beautiful if they just were not.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.