[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dumped my ex 2 weeks ago, he's been trying so hard to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1429876907372.jpg (105KB, 418x314px) Image search: [Google]
1429876907372.jpg
105KB, 418x314px
I dumped my ex 2 weeks ago, he's been trying so hard to get back with me. He's got us magic kingdom tickets, he left me flowers and letters on my car, he bought me a MK purse, he keeps trying to meet up with me

I dumped him because he was a manipulative and controlling but he was also extremely caring and loving to me. Like extremely caring and loving. I've never had a guy do what he did to me ever but I just had enough you know? I dumped him before a month ago then got back with him then dumped again. He told me the first month is going to be hard but the feelings will come back once we make more experiences together.

idk what to do.. everyone is telling me to not go back to him but they don't understand
>>
Maybe the reason you felt like he cared more than anyone is because he cared a little too much huh? Like that was part of his manipulation?

I'd say move on. Sounds like you need more freedom and space to breath. You don't owe him anything.
>>
Did he do anything wrong?
Did he sleep with anyone else?
>>
>>18271003
He was loyal the whole time. He told me that since this was his first relationship he was confused and just loved the power of control but said it wasn't an excuse. he's such a sweet guy but when he doesn't get his way, he makes me feel bad in a manipulative way. when we got back together, he did improve his character but I'm not sure if it's just temporary
>>
>>18271009
Well, you don't seem to like him, so you should leave.

It's just that i keep thinking of how i used to be, with my first girlfriend. I overdid basically everything, though we were going to get married, and of course, i was very skilled at talking her into having sex with me.

But i overdid it, we had some fights, and eventually she realized she didn't love me anymore, citing similar reasons like yours.

Maybe its a thing with trust. If you try very hard to please and impress someone, you also come off as untrustworthy.
>>
Lol you dumped him and he's still pursuing?

That is weak needy pathetic behavior. If he was worth getting back with, he would just say "okay let me know if you change your mind, I respect your decision."

He's basically trying to force himself on you. Don't let him. He won't even give you space or time to make up your own mind about how you feel because deep down he knows he's not good enough and he's afraid that you'll realize it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.