[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible for someone with Asperger Syndrome to get a hot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: MeIRL.png (71KB, 302x389px) Image search: [Google]
MeIRL.png
71KB, 302x389px
Is it possible for someone with Asperger Syndrome to get a hot girlfriend/wife? Asking for a friend (me).
>>
I don't know what you mean by hot. Are you asking if it's possible for you to marry someone you find attractive? Yes, it is. You'll run into problems like all of us abnormals do, but hey that's fine.
>>
There's a lot of people in the world, there are at least a handful of girls that you could get with even if you're slightly autistic. Especially if you're attractive.
>>
>>18270708

I guess attractiveness is somewhat subjective, but I would never settle. It just isn't me. Even though I realize my own Sexual Market Value (which is low), I still am only interested in top-tier women.
>>
>>18270720
>I don't want to work on myself but I want an exceptionally attractive *wife*
yeah that's exactly how to not experience love

everyone I know who acts like that not only doesn't get into committed relationships with women at all, they're usually socially retarded and rarely get laid
>>
>>18270718

I'm not very attractive. My intelligence is the only positive quality I have.
>>
>>18270720
okay well I want a million dollars, but you're gonna have to lower your standards a bit if you have no right to have them so high in the first place.
>>
>>18270728

I never said I didn't want to work on myself. I do. I just recognize that my SMV is low.
>>
>>18270730
still, if you have an air of confidence about you (even if it's not real) and you're clean and dress nice then you still have a high chance of finding an at least semi-attractive female. you also might want to consider that physical attractiveness is only half the battle, and one day you're gonna get bored of an attractive woman and find one that cares for you.
>>
>>18270685
>Is it possible for someone with Asperger Syndrome to get a hot girlfriend/wife? Asking for a friend (me).

Most likely no, but there is more to life than love.
>>
>>18270735
well then what is the point of this conversation? the guys I know say that too, but they are actually worse than they were years ago (from drug addictions and isolation)
>>
>>18270685
Yes. You just have to learn how to behave like a fucking normie first.

>>18250471
>>
>>18270685
Probably can, just keep an open mind to what kind of woman you can get. On another topic, Why are threads on POL getting archived so quickly? Why are the threads closing up less than a day?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.