[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've stopped believing, that I will ever have a normal life.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (45KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 500x431px
I've stopped believing, that I will ever have a normal life.
I can't do anything right in past 2 years. I don't have any real friends, so I am basically stuck inside my room all the time. I cannot talk properly to girl I love, because I am too frightened of failure.
I am also failing really hard at school right now(mathematics). I am trying really hard, I've quit all my free time activities because of school. But I am still failing and there's nothing more I can do. It looks,that I'm gonna repeat the whole year. I'm so damn angry, because I am doing my best and it's still not enough. My father told me, that if I will have to repeat one year, he will take me out of the school.
I've spent 1 week in bed only crying and pretending to sleep. I can't do more, I can't go further. I do not have any moral support, no one gives a shit about me.
I've been really thinking about suicide, it feels like the only possible way out of this miserable life.
>>
you're becoming severely depressed. you're stuck identifying this shitty period in your life as your 'whole life,' but that is not the case. this is just one moment of your life, and this is just a temporary mental state. I'm not telling you that everything is gong to be awesome in the future, but you don't have to stay in a depressed state forever.

as for the problem with school I would say lots of people run into difficulties, but banging your head against them until you start getting dazed is probably not the right solution.

It sounds like you could use a counselor or something.
>>
>>18270682
Counsellors do not help. They only listen to my problems and take my money, that's all.
>>
>>18270705
that's definitely the thought of a brain on low setting and sputtering out

if you don't fight your 'depression' when its telling you things are hopeless, you'll only succumb to it worse. I'm telling you to go to a counselor and maybe get something form your doc for sleep before your dad has to call the white coat men on you.

it wouldn't be the end of the world if things got worse, but I'm thinking you could even avod dropping out of school if you get on top of things now
>>
>>18270705
>>18270774
oh and maybe you've had bad or unhelpful experiences with counselors before. a lot of them are shit, but your situation is pretty normal and I'm sure you can find one of them that will help you get through this - of course you need to be open to the idea that things can get better instead of thinking of ways out and ways things will fail.
>>
Wanna hear something shitty? Some just people just have shitty lives. The circumstances, sometimes, do not allow you do have anything better than what you have.

Take me. I'll never, in my entire life, visit america simply for being born where I am. Not that I love america, but it feels bad knowing that there are things I'll never get to experience unless the world is literally rewritten and the old "rules" go away, which won't happen in the foreseeable future.
>>
>>18270798
I think he's more upset about failing things than his life circumstances. Things are still relatively dynamic in the US, at least compared to the rest of the world. You can go from poverty to what some people consider upper class if you focus your effort.

that's why people still like America although it has become quite unpleasant here
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.