[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need your advice. I met a man on Tinder 4 weeks ago, we dated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1491090305196.png (1MB, 899x993px) Image search: [Google]
1491090305196.png
1MB, 899x993px
I need your advice.

I met a man on Tinder 4 weeks ago, we dated several times. He looks nice and I enjoy spending time with him.

But there is a feeling I can not get over with it, I will call them red flags. This guy had a relationship with someone for 4 years and they ended it because his ex was cheating on him and his ex had some pyschological issues. But what is weird is that he still has contact with his ex and he is telling me he is only doing this because he wants to support him (not anything else) and he told me that he was always honest with me. They chat over whatsapp and sometimes meet but he told me nothing happens. Should I be worried?

The next red flag is that he went to Spain this week and he opened his Tinder. When I confront him, he told me he was only using for chit-chats but nothing else. He doesn't want to have any dates over there.

Please tell me I am being paranoid right now and I should trust him. I need your advices.
>>
>>18270570

Tinder is a BIG red flag. That and the ex are reasons to drop him alone.
>>
i agree that tinder is a huge huge huge red flag, you ain't being paranoid
>>
What's the red flag here? Are you two exclusive? If not what's with the fucking drama? Let the man do what he wants. If you truly want to be with him tell him how you feel you dumb bitch.
>>
I'm in a similar boat as you, OP. My girlfriend uses Tinder for chit-chats as well, and I can't tell if I'm being out of touch or what when I find it fucked up that she's doing this. She claims that she would never cheat on me, and that she just likes to use it to strike up conversations with people, but I can't get over the fact that it is primarily a dating app. That's why people get it. People talking to her are doing it because they want to date her. We've been needing to have a conversation about it, but I haven't been able to get her alone and last time we did, she had some kind of meltdown about doing something bad that supposedly wasn't cheating and cried for several hours, but refused to tell me what it was about, although she said she will tell me when we finally have some alone time (she keeps setting up social things with other people, I think specifically to make it hard for me to ask her what the fuck).

I could just be reading too much into this, but god, I hate it. I guess the point of this post is: sending positive vibes, OP. You're not alone in Tinder causing relationship bullshit.
>>
>>18270791
If you two are actually exclusive with each other, I'd say give her an ultimatum to quit the app or quit you.
>>
I'd still fuck with him, but it doesn't sound like someone I'd marry.
>>
>>18270791
Jesus Christ dude, she basically said she wasn't faithful to you in some way, wouldn't tell you how and gave you some "sob sob I'm the real victim here not you who I cheated/whatever on" spiel and you haven't kicked her shitty ass out of your life? Have some self respect, man, please. It kills me to see decent people waste themselves and their time on worthless people.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.