[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would one exactly spot gold digging whores apart from genuinely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 442940.jpg (64KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
442940.jpg
64KB, 960x960px
How would one exactly spot gold digging whores apart from genuinely loyal girls? I thought I was set but now I live in a dump and am sad all the time because I don't have anyone to live for anymore.
>>
>>18270506
To avoid gold diggers, you just hide your power level. If you look like average dude, no high level gold digger will try to extract money from you.
>>
>>18270754
I'm not even rich. More like, how do I tell if the girl I would happen to start dating wouldn't leave me for a moneybag later on, despite time spent together?
>>
>>18270776
That is the ultimate tradeoff of all relationships. You have to TRUST each other. No way around it.

>will he beat me?
>will he be good parent?
>will she get super fat?
>will the sex die?
>why is he with me?
>wont she cuck me?
>wont he sleep with stacy?

Rule of thumb:
Most assholes (both parties) show their true colors once you move together and start living together for some time.

So you dont marry until you like at least 6+ months together.

And seriously, if you cant trust the girl you are currently dating, you shouldnt date at all.

>i dont trust anybody
Then die alone. Easy :-)
>>
>>18270794
I'm not dating rn, but would like to avoid mistakes in the future. I mean what could expect from flaky art school undergrad with daddy issues, right?
>>
>>18270825
>avoid mistakes
No such thing. All you can do is to read books and horror stories on net about hars failed marriages and relationships like here
>>18270384
to possibly spot warning sign and save yourself in time.

Just be nice caring person and expect / tolerate nothing less from your partner.

And now go and start dating >>18250471
>>
>>18270794
>So you dont marry until youre at like least 3ish years together.
Ftfy
>>
>>18270838
I work for a dating app I will not disclose but those places are for shallow people no matter how many colours their hair is or how long the poem in description
>>
>>18270845
You know somebody who showed true colors after such long time like 3 years?

And no, getting schyzo or bipolar doesnt count because it can be triggered even after like 20 years of marriage.

>>18270865
I am glad you based your job experience on claim that ALL USERS on ALL dating APPS are shallow people. Btw how does the sql query looked like?
>select count(id) from users where shallow is true group by id

What if one is looking for shallow gf? Because some people (pol?) claims they are all like that :-)
>>
>>18270876
>You know somebody who showed true colors after such long time like 3 years?
Not that anon, but 6 months in, you're probably still in the honeymoon phase. It's a bad idea to marry someone if you're still in your honeymoon phase because you see everything through rose-tinted glasses
>>
>>18270876
I'm a moderator, so I see the ALL
>>18270877
That's like 10 cliches per second, you might wanna slow down. But I agree, even after a year relationship can be "cute", especially if both people don't even see each other all that often.
>>
>>18270949
>I'm a moderator, so I see the ALL
That's pretty creepy.
>>
>>18271202
How so?
>>
>>18270949
Try 2 years, after that time passed in relationship even if both parties don't even see each other much, it'll be the time they have made up their decision on where the ship will sail next.
>>
>>18270754
>Women are attracted to power level
>Just hide it
>Now you don't have to deal with women
Great solution, buddy. Thanks
>>
File: 1459376120861.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1459376120861.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>18270776
There is never a guarantee that the person won't leave you. There is always someone who is better male or female. Women love sex; there is always a guy out there with a bigger cock and better sexual skills. There is always a woman out there with a better personality and body.

Would you leave your partner if you found someone better? If you said "no", then there are women out there who would also say "no".

You just have to give it a shot and realize that nothing lasts forever. Enjoy it while you have it, but don't be afraid of it ending, as all things do.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.