[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this is probably going to sound obvious as fuck to everybody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0019.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0019.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
So this is probably going to sound obvious as fuck to everybody but here goes

>get gf
>not for the best of reasons; one of the reasons being because she was very good friends with a previous girl i was with and i still had (have) a thing for
>i'm also like 80% sure she broke up with her boyfriend of two years because she saw that i was interested in her
>we're both shit people, whatever
>at the start i'm unsure about whether i should stay, most of my feelings from her came from loneliness and unhappiness with previous relationships
>she gives signs that she really likes me
>we're hanging out every day, basically moved in straightaway
>i start to like her more and more
>she notices
>we decide we're going to move out of the place we met to another nearby town together
>she tells me she tied a string on her wrist for a wish to come true, i ask what's the wish, she says "that you will marry me one day"
>i realise i'm liking her enough that i'm actually considering doing it
>always touching me and saying things like "i can't wait to fuck you later"
ANYWAY, fast forward to tonight
>one of her old friends comes in from out of town
>he seems nice, kind of awkward
>we all go to dinner together
>we all drink a few, due to low tolerance they are both pretty much drunk after 3 beers
>i'm sober as a goat
>they are getting very touchy-feely while i'm getting not much love at all from her
>if you viewed the body language without any prior knowledge, you'd definitely think they were the couple in the situation
>we leave, she decides she will get a taxi with him to the place that he's staying (she did book it to be fair (maybe i am just in denial))
>she kind of blows me off when i suggest i come with them and also kind of turns away when i go to kiss her goodbye, all i get is a "see you later"
>i get my own taxi home
>i also have the only keys to our house
>been waiting for past 2 hours for her to respond on fb
>none yet

so anyway, what should i get for breakfast tomorrow morning?
>>
>>18270282
k
>>
P.S. the OP EXACTLY hit the 2000 character limit

P.P.S. i writing this all down actually made feel heaps better actually and really relaxed me. if she fucked him then whatever, i'll just move on, and if she didn't then things stay the same. no point wasting time/effort/emotion on shitty people.
THANKS A LOT /adv/!
>>
I'm sorry Anon, I hope moving on is easy for you.
>>
>>18270282
I've dealed with bitches like this so much, on both ends of the deal. The bottom line is, you don't want to believe it's true, but it is. What a woman feels for you or says to you can change at the drop of a hat. Don't hold on to the past. Look at what she's doing right now. She fucked him.
>>
>>18270282
Tell her that you hated her all along and never loved her, cause she is shallow as fuck. Also THOT PATROL.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.