[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I restart a Facebook convo with this girl, Let me start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1493439806291.gif (306KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1493439806291.gif
306KB, 600x450px
How do I restart a Facebook convo with this girl,

Let me start by saying I don't put pussy on a pedestal,

I don't think a girl I've liked has ever liked me though and this isn't an exception.

Basically I've been trying to make conversation with this girl, in real life we get along really well as social budfies, online her replies kinda suck but she hasn't just ignored me and she's asked me some pretty lengthy questions too,

We were joking around a few days ago and the Convo kinda died as a lot of conversations do, im not sure how to talk to her again

I've already asked to hang out and she gave me a long-winded denial.

Idk what to do, being Indian fucks up all hope of online dating cause no one finds its attractive and the people I try to meet in real life and put myself out there with don't want to build meaningful relationships, am I just fucked
>>
File: images-11.jpg (16KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images-11.jpg
16KB, 512x288px
>>18270176
>>
If you get along well in real life just focus your efforts there. Carrying on conversations via social media is a waste of time.
>>
Not OP but kinda similar. Facebook sucks.
>be me
>get along great with anon irl
>give him my number on fb
>ignored
>tell him we should hang out before summer starts
>ignored
>specifically ask him to hang out at a specific place and time
>ignored
>kind of frustrated at this point
>sperg out and say I'll take that as a no
>he responds within seconds, has other plans
>ok what about the next day
>starts to say another excuse so I just call it off
Kind of regret even asking in the first place now.
I obviously want to hang out with him but asking to do so in a way that is not face to face was dumb.
I'm sure I got annoying. Should just leave communication to the real world.
I had the opportunity to ask him in person but didn't.
Don't do any of that.
And that's my /adv/ice. Stop message her. Talk in real life and if you don't have the guts to do it there then you're not worth her time.
>>
>>18270481
Fuck, that sucks, any chance you'll see the dude irl?

The main problem with my end is that i dont know when I'll see her again, it's not guaranteed I will, that's all :l
>>
>>18270496
At this point, probably not.
We are two years apart in college.
I'm graduating in a year.
Unless he is taking upper level classes, I highly doubt we'll interact again.
And yeah, it sucks.
I have very few friends as it is (three to be exact, but I don't exactly enjoy hanging out with then).
We were, at least how I understood it, getting to be pretty close.
We kind of bonded over 4chan and that general culture initially.
It's dumb af but we had our last class together a few days ago and I left this pepe pin on his desk. It means something to both of us. It was a cool gesture. It was the perfect way to end our friendship on a good note.
Afterwards he saw me getting ready to leave campus and kind of expressed his appreciation. I know that I wanted to say more, but choked. Judging by the look in his eyes, he did too.
I should have either asked him to hang out then or left it there.
Instead I did this. And feel awkward about it.
Lesson learned though.
What frustrates me the most is he had a pretty genuine excuse for not hanging out.
Obviously it was a bit annoying feeling like I was talking to a wall, but this guy has a life and I am not a very big part of it.
You can't take it back, though.
Drunk late last night I thought about saying sorry, but I'm not even sure he knows what I need to be sorry for.
I'm not even sure he cares.
I'll miss him, but I brought this on myself.

Good luck, anon.
>>
>>18270519
>left a pepe pin on his desk
haha I think I know who this is
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.