[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help please. knee so painful can't sleep and can barely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: knee pain.jpg (5KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
knee pain.jpg
5KB, 277x182px
help please.

knee so painful can't sleep and can barely move. it's middle of night here right now so can't go to doctor or pharmacy. took diclofenac sodium which i normally use for my gout but took last one i had a few hours ago.

i think it's bursitis due to gout. i have gout but this time no pain around toe. it's around knee cap and there's small round something underneath skin at side of knee cap that's source of pain and it's soft seems like filled with fluid. and above it on the skin a small bump that has the shape of a small pimple or small insect bite.

can't sleep because of pain but it's not the extreme throbbing pain of gout but still very painful to walk around.

should i apply ice on knee?
>>
>>18270119

also, have had pain on knee for a few days but stupid me has gotten used to pain on legs that didn't think much of it until now when it's so painful can't sleep and can barely more around.
>>
>>18270119
It is better to go to doctor than to lose ability to walk for good.
>>
>>18270151

true, thanks. but looking for immediate tips for right now. as i said it's middle of night where i'm at currently.
>>
>>18270154
Antiinflammatories, ice or heat, whichever makes it feel better, wrap it if it helps, and see a doctor.
>>
>>18270119

Astaxanthin. It's a natural anti inflammatory and it does wonders for swelling pain
>>
>>18270166

thanks. just took ibuprofen. will try the ice when i get the courage/strength to stand up again. it's only me at home so can't ask anyone to get it from fridge for me.

>>18270174

thanks. will try that if the diclofenac doesn't work. plan to buy/re-stock once the nearest pharmacy opens.

the diclofenac worked a few days ago and eliminated the pain on my left leg (general not specific to knee cap) and lessened the pain on my right leg when i woke up in the morning after taking it the night before. last night didn't take any because the pain in right leg was slight but when i woke up in the morning the pain made it difficult to walk around but i could still go about. took diclofenac morning and afternoon and before bed expecting leg to feel better in the morning but woke up a few hours ago can't go back to sleep because of pain and then when i tried going to toilet found that i can barely move about due to pain. ;_;
>>
>>18270220
Would using a crutch even help? If your joint pain is caused by gout, I'm not sure. But you could try getting a crutch to help you when you get this sorted out (thrift shop) and keep it by your bed.
>>
>>18270231

currently using a tall stool as crutch lol but still very difficult because any movement of leg like lifting it or sliding forward produces extreme pain.

right now found a leg position while sitting that minimizes the pain so that it's not throbbing very painfully and though still in pain and still not comfortable it's ok enough for me which is why not yet getting up to get ice. :)

but thanks mentioning the crutch it made me think of buying one when the pharmacy opens.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.