[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>18 >Social reject >Prom next week >I'm going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1492701559184.png (135KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1492701559184.png
135KB, 800x850px
>18
>Social reject
>Prom next week
>I'm going to this hippie festival thing (alone) to avoid the shame of staying home on prom night
How do I quit feeling shitty about something so stupid. I know i'm being irrational but this builds on bad shit i've felt since I was a kid getting bullied in grade school
>>
if you are going to a festival try talking to people there and not give a fuck

in the long term, prove yourself to yourself by working on a hobby or creating something
>>
Drink heavily
College is better anyhow
>>
If you're going just because you feel like a loser for not going to prom, you're going for the wrong reason

But just try to make the most of it anyway, do some drugs and meet some people, you'll have fun if you relax a little bit and try to enjoy yourself
>>
if it makes you feel better, tonight is my prom night but instead of going out, wearing a $500 dress and getting trashed with friends that i don't have, i'm going to spend prom night alone in my room on 4chan getting drunk by myself
>>
>>18270111
It's good that you wanna go even tho you are going by yourself. But try to ditch the idea that it's somehow shameful if you're staying at home.

It's about owning yourself. If Rihanna or Brad Pitt didn't feel like going out for a specific event, would they crawl up in their bed and feel like a loser about it? Hell no. They would just do something that they like and not caring what other people think.

So just go with a open mind. Focus on having a good time. Look for some friends and try to talk with them. Trust me you are way overthinking things.
>>
>>18271015
This. I didn't go to prom because I frankly didn't want to and I don't regret it one bit
>>
>I'm going to this hippie festival thing (alone) to avoid the shame of staying home on prom night

That sounds way cooler than prom.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.