[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She's good looking, but not stunning. She's not particularly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: th.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
She's good looking, but not stunning.
She's not particularly intelligent.
She doesn't have a stable career and lacks motivation and discipline.
She doesn't come from a good family.
She didn't treat me particularly well.
She has a habit of lying.
She led me on in the past despite telling me she loves me.

And yet I can't get over her. We dated for 2 years and have been separated for about 6 months, and every now and then I'll think about her. When I find out she's dating someone new I go berzerk. What is wrong with me and how do I overcome it? This isn't my first relationship and had it been any other girl I would have been over it.

Pic related I guess.
>>
>>18269992

She doesn't have to be perfect for you to still love her.
That's what love is.
>>
>>18270016

I know, but she's not even average. I don't know what it is that attracts me to her and I can't understand why I can't get over her.
>>
>>18270043

So? who cares what her social 'value' is?
You still love her, maybe there isn't an easy explanation as to why. Why did you break it off?
>>
>>18270055

I didn't mean to come off as some pompous jackass who only looks at a woman's social status, but what I wanted to imply is that given that she lacks the things that attract most men -- honesty, intelligence, drive, etc. -- I'm unsure why I'm so enchanted by her.

We decided to take a "break". I'm a medical student and the workload was really starting to pile on, so she felt neglected at times. She still said she loved me throughout, but I found out she got with another guy, after which I was and still am adamant that I'll never be with her again.
>>
>>18270097

Well if you're certain on that, perhaps you should put yourself out there and try dating more. It's easier to find another you will click with. It's really just a numbers game
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.