[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom and dad had a really serious fight. my mom is under the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1492138048371.jpg (74KB, 599x563px) Image search: [Google]
1492138048371.jpg
74KB, 599x563px
My mom and dad had a really serious fight. my mom is under the belief that my dad is using her for her money and doesnt actually love her. My parents (mom) bought a house and now my mom thinks he just used her to get the house. My mom has always been alluding that shes going to die soon, but we figured that it was just her lack of optimism showing again.

This morning they were arguing and it was normal how they were arguing, but my dad walked away from it and my mom followed and tried hitting him and they fell on the floor. I pulled them off each other and told them to relax but their body language stayed the same so I had to stay with them and listen to them argue to make sure my 5'11 dad didnt fucking murder my 5'0 foot mom.

theyre arguing still, my dad lunged at my mom and I wrapped him up with my arms and pulled him as far away as I could to keep him away from my mom. as theyre fighting my dad tells my mom that his aunt died, and he was in a bad mood because of it. My dad argued that my mom didnt care at all, and that she never cares about him in the first place. This made my dad really emotional, now bawling crying and covered in tears, but he cried for a small second. This already made me feel bad and I didnt know what to do with my emotions, but my mom said "After all this time of me saying I feel like im going to die soon, youve never asked once why I feel like its true. Because I found out a while ago I HAVE CANCER."

Now I dont know what to believe. Is my dad actually a piece of shit? my dad stepped out of the house but the car is still in the driveway. I dont know what to do in this situation. my mom is probably going to pass away soon.
>>
I think your mom might have felt this way about your father the whole time, and just locked it away deep down. She might only be saying it now because now her time is limited and she never got closure. Idk what the deal is with your dad, has he been contributing to anything or does she do all the work?
>>
>>18269923
My dad has been caught cheating on my mom a few times. She thinks because my parents got together when she was 18 and had me, he robbed my mom of her life.

He used to work, but he got really sick and couldnt work anymore so for about 5 years my dad didnt have a job. recently he got a job but its self employment and he might have started last week.
>>
>>18269930
Imo, no one should never stay with someone who cheats. So there's my answer, your mom did choose to stay with him though.
>>
both ur parents are trash tbf, idek what to say apart from just make sure no one kills eachother.
>>
File: 1436359946538.jpg (61KB, 335x500px) Image search: [Google]
1436359946538.jpg
61KB, 335x500px
>You never once asked why!!!!

Dying and still playing bullshit games lmao

Dying of cancer doesn't make you any less of a shit person
>>
>find out you have cancer
>Don't immediately tell anyone
>Instead drop depressed-teenage-level "hints"
>Get annoyed that nobody seems to stumble upon the right answer

Fucking hell your mom is a piece of shit.
>>
If people in your home are assaulting each other you should call the police. Don't suffer white trash and their violent and petty bullshit
>>
>>18269918
hey buddy im sorry to hear that! it must really suck at the moment for you, i hope things get better.

you behaved very good and dealt nicely with the situations. dont judge your parenty from what they are saying now, they are in a very emotional state apparently and are not good at handling it therefore whatever they say is to be taken with a lot of salt.

you should try to sit your parents down and tell them how you feel and that you wished they would resolve their issues in a proper manner. also you should make it clear that you will support your mother with her cancer problem and love her very much. seems to me as if she feels unloved in the house.

none of this is your fault!
>>
>>18269918
I had somewhat similar experience
and my dad died
I left family and now live idly and irresponsible hoping I won't end up like my dad
put everything behind after your mom die but until then give her some brown or something
>>
>>18270181
This, desu, senpai. Your mom sounds fucking horrible, and she even attacked him as he tried to walk away. Your mom is a huge piece of shit, but it's fucked up he cheated on her too.
>>
Hi guys! I have cancer so I'm justified to hit anyone I want just because they're obviously being the more mature one here. Honestly, your dad would've been justified to hot her. She just tried to assault him while he was trying to be the bigger person.
>>
Right after everyone found out we got the house, my dad rushed home to watch TV and ignored my mom for the rest of the night and most of the morning.

This lead to my mom saying he doesn't care about her. Had nothing to do with the cancer

Spit out the red pill for a TINY second and realize my mom takes care of him everyday.
>>
I'm not sure what you want from us, you know the both of them. We do not.
>>
>manlet dad

there's your problem.

When will they learn
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.