[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met my first gf a month ago in a compilers class. We both study

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1492962372160.jpg (46KB, 720x567px) Image search: [Google]
1492962372160.jpg
46KB, 720x567px
I met my first gf a month ago in a compilers class. We both study CS. She's a 9/10 and I'm a 6/10 at best.

Same interests, we both really love CS, we both have a passion for making electronic music (!!!), and apparently we both have similar taste in weird hentai.

4 days ago we had sex (I was a virgin) at her house. It actually wasn't that great in itself, but the adrenaline and the happiness of being with someone I cared for made up for it.

The problem is that when we woke up, it became apparent that I pissed in her bed in my sleep. This never happened to me, not even as a child.
I was incredibly embarrassed, but she comforted me and told me not to worry. That night we had sex again, at my home. We wake up, same thing. I pissed in my bed.

She tells me I should go to the doctor, don't worry too much, and leaves kind of in a hurry.

Yesterday she didn't come to compilers class and didn't reply to my text. I have not heard from her again.

What the fuck do I do? I don't want to lose her.
>>
> What the fuck do I do? I don't want to lose her.
Go to the doctor, I guess.

But are you sure it was urine? If there was no distinct smell, it was probably just sweat.
>>
You really should see a doctor about that
>>
>>18269372
Certainly see a doctor.

But he might tell you it is a common effect to have to pee right after sex, as the blockage of the urine channel to allow for ejaculation is relaxed. It might be just a matter of getting up to pee right after sex, or at least before you fall asleep. (It does break the romantic mood a bit, but then you're getting up anyway to dispose of the condom, aren't you?)
>>
File: l8e3m78m4uwx.jpg (39KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
l8e3m78m4uwx.jpg
39KB, 640x633px
Heh, maybe she went to buy you diapers.
>>
>>18269379
>>18269381
>>18269383
all right, going to my general doctor right now. fingers crossed.
>>
>>18269386
Hey, let us know how it goes. This is some of the weirdest shit I've heard lately, like a bad episode of House. I'd like to know what the diagnosis is.
>>
I like how your first thought was to ask 4chan on this matter instead of going to the doctor.
>>
in the waiting room.

>>18269391
yes because you would be very comfortable going to the doctor at 22 to tell him you pissed yourself two times
>>
>>18269372
I remember how i solved my wetting the bed issue as a small kid. I figured out i have to go pee (even if i wasnt "full") just before i went to bed. That was it really.

Maybe you just went straight to sleep after sex and forget to go pee before bed? Worth a try imho.
>>
File: BeagleCloseUp2.jpg.w560h376.jpg (22KB, 560x376px) Image search: [Google]
BeagleCloseUp2.jpg.w560h376.jpg
22KB, 560x376px
What if she is a crazy bitch who pissed into a bottle, and then sprayed it all over your pants in a way that made it look like you were the one who pissed?
>>
fukn cec
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.