[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talking to this femanon. shes a year older than me, shes 22 and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-04-28_19.37.18.jpg (869KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-28_19.37.18.jpg
869KB, 1080x1920px
Talking to this femanon. shes a year older than me, shes 22 and im 21. she has a 1 yr old son. took her out to coffee a couple weeks ago, picked her up amd when we got there she insisted on paying for the coffee. already had my hand on my money but she kept going. had a blast. talking about how she hooked up with her ex and by accident she got pregnant. i came to terms with it already. she kept saying if she were to get into a relationship again she wants someone ready for the responsibility. she even asked me if she should go on a date the next day with some guy who asked her 3 weeks prior. i said dont and she didnt. thought okay. next comes and she was supposed to come over but her ex decided to not want to take care of their son for the night. she had mom duties so i was like no biggie. 2 days later i surprise her at work with coffee. stayed until she got off and she had to go pick up her son. havent seen her since then but we stay in touch. how do i know its going good? asked her breakfast tomorrow and she agreed. ill take any type of advice right now
>>
>>18268750
OP here. continuing a segment that might be a big hint. when she came over the next day before she had to leave, ive met her mom before since my cousin dated this femanon like 4 years ago, she told me her mom asked who i was and remember after she told her, and she says i was the polite one. assuming that means its moms approval?
>>
>>18268750
If you haven't kissed her or done anything intimate it's not going good. You're just her friend and you're getting friendzoned. Make some moves.

Also "Mom duties" are not an excuse. If she honestly thought anything of you she'd invite you over and have the date at your place.

Some of the best advice to have when evaluating a woman is to always keep things immensely simple. If you were her number 1,if you were a prospect to her, she would treat you like it.
>>
>>18268901
>your place
Her place
>>
>>18268750
Sounds like she's not that into you. Or you're friend zoned. I need more texts to see thay way she talks to you if you don't mind, cause only by this I gotta say sorry to ya my friends. Talking on a femanon's view cause I did do this before trust me
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.