[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say, hypothetically of course, a female friend breaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: friendzoneF.png (105KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
friendzoneF.png
105KB, 600x600px
Let's say, hypothetically of course, a female friend breaks up with her boyfriend.
How do you spur her into dating you afterwards?
>>
>>18268583
get some booze in her and fuck her, just like all other females.
>>
File: 1492372886585.jpg (61KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1492372886585.jpg
61KB, 720x540px
>>18268583
Buy a thousand red roses and tell her that you are in love with her, or better yet, propose straight away. Women like romantic gestures and this is as you can understand for yourself certain to work.
>>
>>18268583
First off, I'm no expert. Secondly, you can't just spur that kind of thing. "Unless there was already something there prior too this event. Third, if it's a hot swap, bail. Forth, fifth.
Just chill with her. Be her friend. Don't go guns blazing shooting bullets of love into her heart. You can't use this to your advantage or you will be a crutch to quell her previous relationship. And she would eventually see that.
>>
>>18268624
Theyve been having relationship problems for a very long time now and are very close to breaking up. She often tends to ignore her boyfriend in favor of talking to me. She smiles, giggles, and blushes near me and fallows me around all the time so Im fairly certain she likes me. Does this make any difference?
>>
>>18268662
Sorry it's been a while since I got on. But, my vague opinion still stands. Give her a week if two, to think it over. If you want, explain to her your concerns. It's not my life and hers isn't yours. Sounds like neither of you really know what you want. (No offense.)
If I were you, I would be like "Hey, I know things aren't going well between you and your boyfriend. I just want you to know, I am here for you. Thick and thin. Tell me what's on your mind."
Literally start from there and see how that plays out. You will never know the outcome of this until you try it yourself. But, that's just a place to start. Try to see it from her side and don't be afraid to be whipped. But don't seem like you want to be. Idk, I'm drunk right now. But it could be sexual. It could be intellectual. It could be a front. We don't know. You just have to roll with what you think is up. And remember, she's not the only one out there. Don't be afraid. It's like hair, it will grow back. (Unless you are balding from genetics and even then, you still have a new point of life to walk from.)
>>
>>18268583
Here's a really wild, off-the-wall idea

How about asking her out?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.