[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you stop being angry all the time, when you know everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 738072.jpg (56KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
738072.jpg
56KB, 657x527px
How do you stop being angry all the time, when you know everything is just going to get worse regardless
>>
I like to fantasize about killing people.
>>
>>18268418
Laugh at the idiocy and do your part to push the world to burn
>>
>>18268418
What exactly is going to get worse?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC9pixtehj4
>>
File: RoverAdvice03.jpg (81KB, 1257x702px) Image search: [Google]
RoverAdvice03.jpg
81KB, 1257x702px
Play video games and escape from reality.
>>
Gotta realize that life just aint fair, and no matter how hard you try sometimes, things just won't work out in the end, and that you need to accept and be ok with these things. On top of that, you need to make the most of the hand that you were dealt and focus on what you can do, not comparing yourself to the accomplishments of others and what they can do or what they did with their hand.
>>
after a while you just stop giving a shit
>>
I don't know man. My anger is getting out of control. It's always been an issue for me, but its exponentially worse lately because I'm depressed and unfulfilled with life on top of it.

Minor things from the past make me so angry that I fantasize about killing people who wronged me. Stuff like being teased and being lied to. I sometimes get so angry that I harm myself.

I don't know how people deal with seriously being fucked over. Like, I read stories of guys who have their wives or girlfriends cheat on them with their best friends. Something like that would probably lead me to committing murder. Seriously. And I hate living like this.
>>
File: IMG_2849.jpg (170KB, 640x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2849.jpg
170KB, 640x576px
Build a new society. There are a lot of uninhabited parts of the world. The challenge of buiilding a society that will weather the coming civilisation collapse and chaos will be something that gives your life more purpose than you could imagine. Self sufficiency and starting a family is the meaning of life your ancestors held above all. I hope you can dream big enough to ride the tiger of the declining west.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.