[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I broke up with my girlfriend a week ago. Now I feel like shit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: uvbgmzT.jpg (91KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
uvbgmzT.jpg
91KB, 960x720px
I broke up with my girlfriend a week ago. Now I feel like shit.

It's not that I regret what I did, the relationship wasn't working and that was blaringly obvious. I feel like it's for two reasons:

1) I'm lonely. I mean I have plenty of friends around, but it's not the same. I don't have anyone to lie down and cuddle with, someone to be open and chill with, someone to tell the little things.

2) She decided she wants to go cold turkey to get over me - to not talk to me at all and block me out of her life entirely. From the sounds of things, she thinks this is how things will stay forever. And I wasn't ready for that, it kind of blindsided me. Even a smile, when she walks by, would make me feel so much better.

I guess it would help if somebody could please help me rationalise this: how could she have loved me if she doesn't care about me now? We were together for over a year, she meant (and still does mean) so much to me, and I thought I was the same to her... the spark was gone, we argued and hurt each other way too much, but that didn't mean either of us stopped caring. I wonder how she is, and care for her now, even if I don't want to be in a relationship with her, because... well, because I still love her, in a way.

Maybe she only loved the idea of me, the idea of being in a relationship, rather than the person she was really with?
>>
She loved you, you broke up with her which hurt her, so now she doesn't want to be around you.
You don't get to break up with someone and force them to stay your friend and love you.
>>
If she doesn't contact you within a month then send her a casual message.

Give her time. The dumpee always has to be the one who tries to reconcile.
>>
>>18268368
She cares about you so much that she can't be around you without wanting to still be with you. It's actually the biggest proof that she loved you more than you loved her.

It's incredibly painful to "be friends" with someone you're in love with. Like slow death, all the time.
>>
File: 1491036549930.jpg (71KB, 500x578px) Image search: [Google]
1491036549930.jpg
71KB, 500x578px
>>18268368
Truth is your a piece of shit.

Leave the girl alone you faggot. You gonna crawl back when she moves on in another few days?

Buckle up
>>
I would leave her be. Being friends with ex's, even the ones that were a trainwreck relationship, is always painful. Too many emotions still at play, and seeing her date new guys is gonna fuck you up, no matter how much your breakup was necessary.

Take time to heal, you're going to be depressed for a while. Force yourself to do shit you love and excercise. Eat right, stay hydrated, get your 8 hours of sleep a night, and depending on who you are as a person, you'll feel whole again in a month to a year.

Once you are healed, you can start to look for a new relationship. But don't rebound before that. It just adds a layer to your stress.
>>
>>18268582
this
>>
I'm at 2 months of NC and it's the best decision we ever took. We were on and off for 2 years, because we kept being "friends". We've never been 2 months without each other, so i think that your ex made the right decision. She cares about you, a lot. I'm sure she's dying to talk to you, but for the sake of both you, she isn't. Don't worry, after a month or two, you'll understand why she did that.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.