[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been seeing this girl steadily for about a month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1493273399838.png (445KB, 496x472px) Image search: [Google]
1493273399838.png
445KB, 496x472px
So I've been seeing this girl steadily for about a month and a half now. Besides the fact that she talks about children a lot and made a reference to a Disney themed wedding that she'd like to have someday, it's been really comfy and I've even been catching some feelings (which is a mistake as far as I'm concerned and after what's happened today I feel like that's cemented).

So about 2 days ago I texted her, asking how her morning was. I was walking to work and feeling good, so I actually felt like initiating contact that day. She didn't give me any response immediately, so I didn't sperg out and send extra messages and just chilled. She didn't respond for a whole two days, so I figured she just fucked off and it was best to forget about her. After I was asleep she sends me a message saying she was sorry for not talking to me for the last 2 days and wanting to know if I was awake. I didn't see it until the next morning, and even then didn't choose to respond 'til after my shift. Just said I forgive you and asked if she was alright, since, again, 'cause of the feelings I was concerned with her well being. She texted back almost immediately that she just needed some me time. I don't know why but that explanation wasn't really adequate, and since it was a casual thing I'm not upset or butthurt but I just haven't had anything to say since.

For starters: what the fuck is amatter with me, acting like this? Everything was going super excellent and at the first sign of it not working out I feel like I've just shrugged the whole thing off. Secondly, is there anything horribly stupid about my behavior here? I've seen other girls and usually fuck them at their places or in hotel rooms, but she's the first girl who I look at and see someone who I could tolerate exclusivity with. Just wanna know if my mask is a little too thick and icy, I guess.
>>
>>18268359
Fuck, am I retarded? Not the girl in the picture (I fucking wish.)
>>
It's fine, whatever
She sounds weird
>>
I respect your ability to walk away from a relationship like that. Recent experiences have also fucked me so now it's difficult for me to get attached or feel anything. I've always wanted to do what she did. Get involved with someone then stop texting them for a while just to fuck with them. Assuming she's healthy and nothing like this, she may have been going through someone. If it bothers you, you should talk with her about it. You don't have to go about it in an autistic way but express what you're feeling. Relationships benefit when both parties are on the same page. If she didn't think it was a big deal and moved on but you are caught up on it, potential problems in the future may arise. Tell her what bothered you about it if you care enough. If you don't care enough then do as you did and be prepared to leave at any moment.
>>
>>18268359
Seems like you don't have any expectations, wich is good actually since you don't sperg out and act like a child. You handled it like an adult would.

But you talk about "tolerating" her, not wanting her. Maybe I'd reflect on that.
>>
>>18268381
She is. Part of why I like her so much.
>>18268398
Ha. It isn't quite that simple. It isn't a comfy feeling at all but I'm not about to let my asperger's show any more than it already does when we hang. That's the thing: our communication has been absolutely stellar up until this point. We talked frequently and openly, and now things aren't looking good, at least from my perspective. Next time we get in-person time I'll probably ask her about it but I'm not really sure I want to confront someone over text over a trust issue like this.
>>18268424
It was a misuse of words. I was a bad guy for 3 years, and a "bad guy" for every year after that. My emotional state is always controlled, but I control it BECAUSE it's stunted and when I like someone I tend not to let on how bad I like them. With her I did, though, after the third date. I feel like that was a mistake. Left me vulnerable.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.