[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did something slightly dishonest to my boyfriend, and I feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1464830231101.png (534KB, 650x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464830231101.png
534KB, 650x720px
I did something slightly dishonest to my boyfriend, and I feel bad now. I want to tell him, but he already has trust issues. It's nothing insane or unforgivable, but it will probably make him feel betrayed and very upset nonetheless. What should I do?
There is no way he'd find out about it unless I told him, just FYI.
>>
You have to tell us what you did before we can help you.
>>
>>18268259

>What should I do?

Start a better bait thread.
>>
>>18268275
>in Skype group call with two mutual friends (one male, one female)
>the male friend jokingly suggests we all watch hentai together
>go along with it for shits and giggles
>at first, we're all just laughing about it, but then the call goes quiet
>it becomes glaringly obvious male friend is jerking off (though he initially tries to be quiet about it)
>I get slightly turned on, but avoid saying or doing anything
>male friend eventually says he came
>neither me or female friend say much in response to this
>we all move on to talking normally, like it never happened
Like I said, it's nothing crazy, and I didn't actually do anything to betray my boyfriend, but I still feel pretty bad about it. I want to tell him (I guess to partially alleviate my own guilt), but at the same time, I know it can't do anything good for our relationship. I had a slight crush on the male friend even before that, but I refused to pursue it since we both have SOs and it wouldn't be right.
>>
>>18268322
Lol ur a cheating whore
>>
>>18268322
Depends on what kind of person you are.
If you made one mistake and learned from it then telling him isn't going to change anything but make him mad at you and potentially ruin your reputation/relationship.
But most people don't learn from their mistakes and have this thing called guilt that keeps them from doing the smart thing and saying nothing.
Really it's your choice but I would say nothing if it was your first offense. Especially something as lame as this.
>>
File: 1315153068856.jpg (20KB, 258x314px) Image search: [Google]
1315153068856.jpg
20KB, 258x314px
>>18268326
Yawn
>>
>>18268322
This is such a non issue it's unreal. You didn't sleep with anyone else not did you cheat on anyone, physically or emotionally. Let it go and stop worrying.
>>
>>18268337
>I would say nothing
Yeah, that's the side I was erring on. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't being a shitty person, I guess. Thanks anon
>>
>>18268345
>he took the time to type "yawn"
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>18268259
Just don't do it again and stay away from your "friends". Who are clearly destabilizing your peace of mind and the stability of your relationship.
>>
I don't think it's a big deal, but I would probably be pretty mad if my girlfriend told me she sat in a Skype call listening to sometime I know masturbate.
>>
Well it's not like you knew that would happen but I think now that it did you have the responsibility to stay away from that male friend especially since it seems you kinda have a thing for him.
>>
>>18268322
Watch or hentai or did you do hentai with your female friend while your male friend got off? Is this really what happened?
>>
Yeah I'd cut that guy out of your life because that's fucking creepy and disrespectful.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.