[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if I'm just really out of the loop but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: linebreeding.jpg (101KB, 797x861px) Image search: [Google]
linebreeding.jpg
101KB, 797x861px
I don't know if I'm just really out of the loop but are most women supposed to be incredibly boring? It seems that whenever I hit it off with a girl and get her number, I usually lose interest and make up an excuse or simply ghost because they're so boring to text with. When I ask them what they do for fun or if they have any hobbies, I usually get an uh... Kind of reply. It's like they never have any kind of drive in their lives.

Or maybe I'm the weirdo here?
>>
In general girls are more interested in people and guys are more interested in things. Obviously this isn't a rule, there's plenty of cross over. I mean how many super interesting things do you do? For me work, tv, guitar is all I really have.
>>
yeah most chicks out there have tons of attention already so they don't really have to have character or anything to be joyful and distract themselves from the misery of their lives

you're better than them anon, trust me

fuck them and then bail
>>
I feel you so much OP.

>>18268258
This guy is onto something.
I have a theory that they didn't really need to develop an interesting personality because their looks are enough to draw people toward them.
>>
>>18268262
there are cool girls out there though, they just don't look as stunning
trust me on this
>>
>>18268268
This. Go for the 6 or 7. They're fun to be around and they can get your dick hard. Generally speaking, overly attractive women are dumb and dull. Go for the ones who are attractive but have a couple flaws that they compensate with improved personality.
>>
You are not going to click on a personal level with the vast, overwhelming majority of people, it's not that women are boring.

How many close friends do you have? The standards for girlfriend material are even stricter.
>>
Hot chick = empty life, empty everything

Fugly chick = turns out to be ugly inside too, severely elevated herpes risk from fucking with low standards

Average = meaningful life, understands you're a human being too, understands what 'merely human' means.

Unlike most issues on /adv/, this one doesn't change all that much when you reverse the genders. 99% of 'hot' guys are invested solely into sex.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.