[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom keeps asking if I have a gf yet >tell her "no"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1471587024871.jpg (87KB, 634x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471587024871.jpg
87KB, 634x960px
>mom keeps asking if I have a gf yet
>tell her "no" and the answer is no every time, tell her because I'm a genetic failure and it's impossible for me to compete with chad
>she calls me "delusional" and says I just need to talk to a girl
>explain to her I try that and it never works, tell her the flaws in my appearance and what happened the 2 times I managed to get a date (didn't get a second one)
>she still continues to ask me everytime I come back from uni

How do I fucking get through to her that I will die alone and a virgin? How does she not get it?
>>
>>18268096
Because she's your mom and she believes in you even if you don't.
>>
women are incredibly narcissistic and self-centered so they convince themselves that whatever comes out of their wombs is the best thing since sliced bread
>>
>>18268096
> flaws in my appearance
>managed to get a date
You're clearly not that ugly. Though with a attitude like that it's given that there won't be a second date. Eventually you'll grow out of your faggotory though, so rather ask her for advice than being all negative.
>>
Your mom is hinting that she wants to fuck your brains out senpai
>>
>>18268096
>place the blame on something you can't control

How fucking convenient.
>>
>>18268106
Yeah I am. Those were all from online dating.
I thought those dates went well and they seemed like it and the girls even laughed and we had a long conversation but nothing happened and I didn't get a second date when I messaged them again so I gave up. It's all bullshit. Why should I ask my mom for advice when she'll just tell me "just talk to a girl because you're so handsome you can get any girl you want!!!"
>>18268102
How do I politely tell her she is fucking retarded for believing in me? I am so. Fucking. Sick. of being asked this question.
>>18268105
Makes sense
>>
>>18268116
Well yeah. Why would any woman want an unattractive man? No matter my job, skills, hobbies, abilities, whatever I do in life, I will ALWAYS repulse women based on virtue of my appearance.
>>
>>18268123
>Those were all from online dating.
Still a date, nigga. Even two.

>the girls even laughed
So you didn't even fuck up 100%

>we had a long conversation
Now that's not saying much. In the end it's two fucking dates and you clearly have no idea what you're doing, it'd be surprising if it went much better. You'll eventually get there with more practice and self growth. Unless you actively try it, it's pretty hard to die a virgin.

>Why should I ask my mom for advice when she'll just tell me "just talk to a girl because you're so handsome you can get any girl you want!!!"
Did you actually try to get some advice out of her beyond that?
>>
>>18268132
I guarantee you women don't judge your looks as harshly as you do. You aren't attracted to men, right? You're not the expert here.

You already said you got dates on dating sites before, right?
>>
>>18268140
Yeah but those women were judging based on a picture, not reality, plus they have terrible standards.
>>18268139
Yeah I did. If I don't get sex or a second date with some tinder broad, that is a fuck up period.

I've tried asking out 12 other girls on tinder or messaging them and got nothing. If a basketball player shot 0-12, would the coach allow him to keep shooting or bench him and tell him to stop? How long until he goes before they do anything? 0-15? 0-20? Should he keep taking shots or just go on the bench and let someone else play the game?

>It's pretty hard to die a virgin
Are you fucking kidding me?
This is not a just world. It's not a given that if I just ask some girl she will want to go on a date with me, nor is it a given that there are women in the world who would even think or have thought about fucking me. Every time I talk to women they treat me like a gay friend or a child.
>>
>>18268096

Also an ugly KV, my mom was pulling the same shit with me for awhile. But that's just moms for you, mothers are the only people who can't find problems with their children.

Just say you're too busy with school, and you're finding it difficult to keep up with your school work. That worked for me.
>>
>>18268096
Think your mum wants to bang you tobh
>>
>>18268155
> If a basketball player shot 0-12, would the coach allow him to keep shooting or bench him and tell him to stop?
That's what training is for. Though tinder is a pretty shitty metric, only actual dates count.

>Every time I talk to women they treat me like a gay friend or a child.
Well, you do sound like a r9k fag, which is between the two.
>>
>>18268182
Dude I literally just swiped through 35 girls and didn't match with ONE. That should tell you everything.

Well how do I stop being treated like a faggot or kid?

>Haha anon you're so funny :) I like hanging out with you :)
>>
>>18268206
35?

Dude ,you could swipe through hundreds. You're upset about 35? Jesus.
>>
>>18268206
35 isn't really much desu
you could work out and learn stuff to be more cultured, but yeah being lazy and blaming it on the universe works better i guess
>>
>>18268206
It's tinder, man. Unless your pics and line aren't fucking great, your chances are pretty low. The fact that you had two dates clearly means that you're not super ugly, and that shit only affects initial reaction either way. Try meeting girls the normal way (uni, work, whatever social hobby you have) and go slowly from then on. Practice. No one is born with great social skills.

>Well how do I stop being treated like a faggot or kid?
Now that's a lot harder and more complicated. Your entire defeatist mindset is fucked, then there is the whole desperation, insecurity over looks and entitlement. Working on that will take at least months, and the first step is recognizing that the problem is here and not in muh genetics.
>>
>>18268096

OP, you're dumb, you're showing your powerlevel.

Loving the acceptance of the whole thing though. It's very liberating isn't it?

Just do what I do
>Just haven't met the right girl yet.

It implies you're looking without outright saying it, so technically not a lie either. Should get her off your back.
>>
File: 1395251000607.gif (2MB, 300x277px) Image search: [Google]
1395251000607.gif
2MB, 300x277px
>>18268096

>being a fully grown man who still blames an imaginary meme named chad for his personal failures
>>
>>18268123
Dates two girls. Gives up.

You really are pathetic. Try date more and change your attitude or die alone. Your choice.
>>
>>18268290

I haven't really fallen for the whole /r9k/ meme, but I mean you have to admit that being an average looking duy on tinder isn't exactly a walk in the park, if you're serious about meeting people.

Not OP btw
>>
>>18268206
And? You probably swiped right on only the really hot ones.

Plus I'm a decent looking guy and I regularly use up all my swipes w/o any matches. Don't take this shit so seriously man.
>>
hey how about you fucking grow a dick and assert yourself a little
oh wait whoops that might actually help you get laid WHOOPS
>>
>>18268366
>not a walk in the park

Why even live?
>>
>>18268410

Like I said, I'm not a self loathing autist, but I'm a dead avarage guy, I tried tinder for a month and got like 5 matches, with no replies, Thought it might of been my city, so I made a chick profile with an avarage looking girl and that profile got heaps of matches. What I'm saying is there's alot of compition on these types of apps, avarage guys usually don't cut it, IMO.

Personally I don't feel like running the rat race, but for guys that do it can be quite discouraging.
>>
>>18268423
>Personally I don't feel like running the rat race, but for guys that do it can be quite discouraging.

Don't listen to the retards ITT trying to 'motivate' you into stepping up and being a man. You don't have to seek relationships. Seriously fuck people.
>>
Dude you look like Sandman from ECW!
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.