[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/ My ex girlfriend dumped me after a 4 year relationship.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: lana.jpg (652KB, 1923x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lana.jpg
652KB, 1923x1080px
Hello /adv/

My ex girlfriend dumped me after a 4 year relationship.
I loved her and still love her, I wanted to marry her, to do all my life with her, and since she leaved me, I think I just discovered what hell looks like.

Everyday, whatever I do, a music, a books, a movie, a tv show, some items... A lot of things makes me remember her. Even if I don't see something related to her, I just think of her every morning, afternoon, evening... Even at night I dream about her.

Since I'm not an idiot, instead of wasting my time on stupid shit I always avoided to get drunk alone to forget all that shit, always avoided drugs and I tried to spend as much time as possible with my friends, and tried to improve who I was instead of wasting my life. I managed to find a good job (I might have the best pay within my friends), I live with my brother (since he had nowhere to go he came to my house) and I also started to hang out with some old friend that I lost long. I managed to achieve a lot of things, that I wanted to do for her. I wanted to get better for her and she leaved me before I could show her how much I cared about her.

In the end, today I think it was the last one I could endure this torture and I considered ending myself.

Every day thinking of her, knowing she won't come back, and seeing her in my dreams every night, having to wake up with this same feeling every morning drives me crazy. It is a fucking torture I'm living everyday.
In the end I just took a day off and started to talk with some friends, trying to empty my mind doing stuff, but I know it won't last.

What's the best way to stop thinking of her that much ? What's the best way to just go on in my life ?
Preferably without killing myself
And yes, when I say everyday, I really mean it, every fucking day.
>>
I get divorced some time ago and it was the same feeling. You are doing okey, going into some hobbies and avoiding drugs (because them don´t solve a shit, I was alcoholic for one year), one time you just get up and that day you see everything more clear. Go out with friends, spend time on cinema, do something you used to do before being with her, and one day you will see that it´s time to know some new people, trust me, I lost a lot with my divorce and now I´m pretty well.
>>
File: celexa__jpg-100353-250x250.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
celexa__jpg-100353-250x250.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
My salsa. :^]

Took this 5 years after ex broke up with me, I was basically losing my mind and didn't realize my brain was destroying me. Screaming at walls, lowest I've ever felt. In retrospect, had I actually DONE drugs, like the rest of my pothead friends, I think I'd have turned out alright. But I held on and stayed away from drugs, tried dealing with it naturally. Sometimes you can't deal with severe depression by yourself, you need help.

This worked for me, at least with the depression. I only took about 4-5 pills worth and it turned my brain kinda neutral.
>>
>>18268001
>I was alcoholic for one year
I only spent one or two night, drinking beer while talking to a friend about my story via discord. Unique time I drunk to just get drunk.

>one day you will see that it´s time to know some new people, trust me, I lost a lot with my divorce and now I´m pretty well.
I try to be rational on what I do, and I know perfectly that one day I'll just get better, but seriously, some days I wonder if I'll really managed to go on with my life.

I just don't know if despite having feelings for her, and just feeling this bad, if it's okay to just get out and flirt with other girls or even try something. I got the feeling that if I try anything with another girl, it won't go anywhere, and I don't want to spend time with a girl I don't love.

>>18268008
The feeling I got about that is that I just need to spend time with my friends to eventually get better. I don't really feel like taking pills.
Is it normal to have so many
>connection error
in this board ?
>>
To know new people doesn´t mean jus girls, It´s always good to share experiences with people. You also can do sport, my phsicologist suggested me when i was depressed, It´s sound just like the same typical tip that sounds like bullshit, but when i do, i just don´t think in anything, Is just like put the rubbish out of your head.
>>
>>18268008
> I only took about 4-5 pills worth and it turned my brain kinda neutral.

Literally not how SSRIs work
>>
>>18268100
Well, worked for me. I felt pretty neutral with a few. Compared to how I felt before, way better.
>>
>>18268080
>To know new people doesn´t mean jus girls
Well, Since I started a job a month ago, I start to do some friend there plus I met one or two people on some party with friends.

> You also can do sport
I practice 6 hours/day martial art + some bicycle when I can (it's basically my vehicle). It actually helps me a lot since it's one of the rare time in the week where I don't think of anything else and actually have some fun.
>>
This seems very familiar, and I don't mean to pry and I hope that you feel better and that things work out, but if you don't mind and it would be okay what are her initials?
>>
why the breakup?
how old?
>>
>>18269035
>if you don't mind and it would be okay what are her initials?
why that ?
M.C.

>>18269044
>why the breakup?
After 3 years of relationship we started to do less things together (mainly because of money for my part since I don't like to use my parents money) and I think I mainly fucked up after 3 years, I didn't felt well in my life because of the fact I didn't managed to find a job at this time + a few other things problems with my family that I managed to solve some months ago.
In september she went to another country for 6 months and I guess the time I wasn't with her she started to forget about me.

Notice that during the time she went to this other country I used this time to solve every issues I had personally and tried to improve myself a lot (which I managed to do in the end, seeing that I achieve everything I wanted to do).

The biggest problem for me is the fact she never talked to me about things that bothered her in our relationship, she never took the time to understand me.

I guess we're both guilty, but now it's too late to do anything.
>>
>>18268104
Placebo is a hell of a drug. There's a reason why pharmaceuticals are tested against placebo and not against untreated subjects. Glad it worked for you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.