[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my girl are going to have sex for the first time. We want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1481941099004.jpg (155KB, 1080x1261px) Image search: [Google]
1481941099004.jpg
155KB, 1080x1261px
Me and my girl are going to have sex for the first time. We want to not just have sex, but make love.
I would really, really apreciate any tips on how to make it very romantic so that we can have passionate sex and remember it forever. I was thinking about a good playlist and some sex games like strip poker or something, do you guys know any? Are there sex game apps or something?
>>
>>18267644
Nigga how is strip poker romantic?
>>
>>18267644
You sure have high hopes for the first time.
>>
None of that stuff matters. Passion comes from feelings + taking the time for each other, being relaxed enough to truly enjoy each other's body and not both go through the motions of what you think sex should be like. It sure doesn't come from some sort of prop. And you cannot force it to be amazing, you always have to grow used to another person's preferences (if for either of you it's the very first time, chances are you will need to learn your own preferences as well!) and that will usually take a few times at least before you get it right and it comes really natural.

If you love each other and it's the first time you won't need to look for any objective standard for it to be memorable. Just make sure you have privacy, you take your time, maybe go do something fun together beforehand (like eating out or whatever) to prolong the tension before you can get to the good stuff.
>>
>>18267644
Dude what?
Strip poker, sex games and apps? How is that romantic?
>>
>>18267644
OP confirmed autism. Hopefully the girl knows what she's getting into. Sounds like a helluva ride.
>>
This is kind of hilarious.
>>
>>18267644
fucking retard, just be super sensual, kiss her all over, fondle her breasts, her ears, breath on her neck romantic shit like that, then while your kissing, slowly reach towards her crotch area and start rubbing it from the outside, then things should be escalating pretty quickly from there
>>
File: IMG_2782.jpg (168KB, 536x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2782.jpg
168KB, 536x750px
>>18267644
First time will be shit and you will look back and cringe even if it goes off exactly as you planned.

Nigga you have a lot to learn, you don't pull out some retarded App in the middle of taking your woman's virginity. Be bestial and aggressive and pay attention to her body.

Be vocal. Tell her she's fucking hot and her body is tite, be tender and playful but be a little forceful and show your confidence and strength - throw her on the bed, for instance, and pin her down playfully, see how she reacts.

You can be lame the first time and cum quickly or really slowly as long as you start as you mean to go on for the rest of the relationship. She will understand first time shortcomings and you will be going in the right direction to being a good fuck.

Also bear in mind first time relationships rarely last longer than a year these days, so prepare your anus for some heartbreak
>>
>any tips on how to make it very romantic
you wait till your wedding night
>>
File: Wislon.jpg (199KB, 717x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Wislon.jpg
199KB, 717x1024px
>>18267654
>>18267668
>>18267681
>>18267693
We are not virgins and most of that stuff was her idea. We just want to do something different so it could be special. We have been delaying our first time together because of her autistic expectations for romance.
>>
>>18267726
But it's not romantic. That's for couples who aren't even that passionate anymore and run out of cool ideas.
Did you run out of cool ideas before even fucking?
>>
>>18267726
>We are not virgins and most of that stuff was her idea. We just want to do something different so it could be special
this will fail. all this "OH IT SHOULD BE ROMANTIC BLABLA" crap will result in shitsex because you put each other under pressure.

fuck this reminds me of my ex lol fucking movie ideas in their heads
>>
>>18267644
Look in her eyes the entire time without blinking
Tell her you want to put a baby in
Tell her you can feel her soul
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.