[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone relate? For the sake of time I'll greentext

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Sporot.jpg (126KB, 781x960px) Image search: [Google]
Sporot.jpg
126KB, 781x960px
Can anyone relate?

For the sake of time I'll greentext

>virgin 1 1/2 years ago
>find a girl that I feel is perfect and fall deeply in love
>we start dating
>year later, wanting more sexually

I really do love her and I find her very attractive but lately I have been fantasizing about other women probably because of my lack of experience.

What do /adv/?
>>
>>18267360
>wanting more sexually
so do you have sex with her regularly?
Sex is a large component of any working adult relationship, and anyone that says otherwise is wrong.

if you want to fuck other people and you do have sex with her, then have more sex with your gf until you dont regularly fantasize about others.

If you havent had sex with her, then your relationship WILL fail sooner or later. You should talk to her if you're just eternally blueballed by your gf.
>>
>>18267360

>only have had sex with one girl
>shes perfect

She's the first so you have a warped perception of what she is. It's time to try some different flavors. Get out there and explore.
>>
>>18267430
We have sex quite regularly (1-3 times a day)

It's satisfying but I want more...

>>18267443
This is very true

I'm still attached to her though, I wish I had gotten all of this energy out before we started to date.
>>
>>18267360

its a myth that love will satiate all your desires. men and women are always going to yearn for more. its natural. the point of love isn't to find someone who can satiate every you need you have, to do so would mean a series of very bad relationships that end simply over minor issues.

really, what love is about is finding someone that is worth trying to overcome those urges for. its like comitting your self to a diet. wanting to lose weight doesn't make you not hungry, it doesn't make you not want cake. but you over come those urges because you believe that what you're building towards is mores important.
>>
>>18267511
>really, what love is about is finding someone that is worth trying to overcome those urges for. its like comitting your self to a diet. wanting to lose weight doesn't make you not hungry, it doesn't make you not want cake. but you over come those urges because you believe that what you're building towards is mores important.
wow thats pretty good advice
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.