[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a reason someone follows you then unfollows you then

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7455.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7455.png
2MB, 750x1334px
I'm somewhat new to instagram but there is a girl who follows other people I follow and she followed me for maybe two days, then she unfollowed me. Now, a week later, I noticed she is following me again. I've never followed her back because her profile didn't interest me. Why would a person do this?
>>
The questions on this board get dumber by the day. Could be to get your attention. Could be because she wants you to follow her back. No one here can know for sure. If you're interested then just DM her saying hi and initiate a conversation.
>>
>>18267333
Why would a random girl want to get my attention? I'm not a guy, I'm a straight girl. And the girl following me has a boyfriend and I assume is not sexually attracted to me. What gives?
>>
Social media is fucking cancer. Get to know someone for real. The most tech you should use to aide this is fucking texting. God I fucking Hate social media.
>>
>>18267326
seems like it was an accidental unfollow.
>>
>>18267336
Holy shit why does it matter to you so much? A stranger did a strange thing. So the mother fuck what??????
>>
>>18267349
I don't think so, cause usually hard to accidentally unfollow someone.
>>
>>18267359
Because I thought it was odd?
>>
>>18267402
Why the fuck do women type their sentences like that? Its the most fucking annoying thing when you put a question mark at the end of a sentence that is declarative. Stupid question that doesn't matter and is completely inconsequential. Instead of worrying about why a girl is following you occupy yourself with learning to not type like a shithead.
>>
>>18267421
Why are you so negative, your life must suck.
>>
>>18267421
You sound like a pleasant person to be around with many, many, many friends
>>
this board is for ADVICE not to prattle around in threads and hypothesize other people's reasoning behind their behaviors

seriously you didn't even ask for advice, fuck off

fucking idiot
>>
>>18267509
>>18267513
Woah go easy on those comebacks. Be mad that you type like a 14 yr old
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.