[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do to feel better on days where you can't think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

What do you do to feel better on days where you can't think about anything but suicide?

I already drank last night and feel terrible now.
>>
>>18266839
Distract yourself. Absolutely anything that gets your mind off yourself. Clean the house, watch a funny movie, immerse yourself in the routine details of the day. Get out of the loop of being fascinated by your own unhappiness.
>>
>>18266839
I'm not suicidal but I am a funeral director. I attend many suicide scenes and organize funerals for people who have killed themselves.

Everyone always says the same things. "I didn't even know he was depressed" "Why didn't he talk to someone?" Many of their funerals have hundreds of people show up. Seems like a lot of these people don't realize there's lots of help out there if you just ask for it.

Another thing I've found is that suicide tends to be so impulsive. Many scenes I've went to the police report the person had just spoken to a relative not too long ago. A husband sat down and had supper with his wife, then went upstairs and shot himself. A brother asks his brother where his parents went out to, then goes to the garage and shoots himself. A kid texting and chatting with friends on his phone and facebook and kills himself in the middle of messages. Never ended any conversation he was in.

Might be best to hold off and seek help. Seems like some people just hit a point where they can't take it and do themselves in when things would have likely improved had they just stayed the course.
>>
>>18266869
>Everyone always says the same things. "I didn't even know he was depressed" "Why didn't he talk to someone?"

Because if you tell a professional you are going to hurt yourself, they lock you up? Also my healthcare doesn't cover anybody who is seeing patients right now.
>>
File: 124044lpr.jpg (452KB, 2000x1331px) Image search: [Google]
124044lpr.jpg
452KB, 2000x1331px
>>18266839
Seek help immediately. I suffer from severe depression, anxiety and a personality disorder for years and even attempted suicide. I am happy that I survived. If you seek help things will most likely get better, even if you can't imagine it right now. Call crisis hotline just to talk what's on your mind and the first chance you get see a doctor. There is no need to be alone carrying that weight.
>>
File: 1392262052166.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1392262052166.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
>>18266869
Sensible advice here.
Anyway, it's much easier to commit suicide if you have a gun at your disposal, though. In my country, they're not legal.

I too want to feel severe depression, but I'm addicted to cannabis so most of the time I just numb myself out.

Still, when I don't have drugs, I feel like shit, even though I take medication for the depression.

In all honesty, you gotta get yourself busy, make a routine and follow it. Free time is what makes us mind-wander a lot and hurts us the most.
>>
>>18267016
>I too want to feel severe depressio
I suffer from severe depression too*

fuck my life, I can't even type
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.