[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Finally confessed my love to a girl I've been friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: wojak.png (17KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
17KB, 509x619px
>Finally confessed my love to a girl I've been friend with for a year.
>Did it by text because I'm a coward.
>Sperged a lot because I'm a 24 years old virgin robot.
>At first she didn't respond, then when I asked again she said she didn't know what to tell me. >After a few hours of dead silence I can't take it anymore and break into an autistic rant about how she is all I have and I want her to at least give me a response, even if she rejects me, so I can at least be at peace
>2 more hours of silence she asks me "if I like her because of what she is or because she is the only girl I've talked to since High School"
>I just let it all out, tell her that I love everything about her and it's not just because she is kind to me (this is true btw, believe it or not).
>she only responds the next day
>she says she doesn't quite believe me but wants to talk to me face to face anyway, not at my house but on a bench at a square nearby.
>it's three hours from now

What should I tell her ? I have huge anxiety issues and in this kind of situation I'm completely lost. I feel that I need to go, maybe I'll have a chance to salvage our friendship. Also, how do i stop shaking ? I can't keep my hands and legs steady just thinking about it.
>>
>>18266632
>Did it by text because I'm a coward.
Kek. Might as well stop bothering.

>when I asked again she said she didn't know what to tell me
Take a fucking hint.

>"if I like her because of what she is or because she is the only girl I've talked to since High School"
Damn.

>What should I tell her ?
Whatever it is, it won't make the shitty situation any worse. B urself, faggot. Though try to limit your autistic rantings.
>>
>>18266632
Look. No pathetic bullshit. No sadness, only confidence. Tell her you just couldn't keep quiet and that you just want to see where you stand
>>
>>18266632
>Did it by text because I'm a coward
Terrible idea

>Sperged a lot
Okay that's not good

> she said she didn't know what to tell me.
She was thinking how to reject you kindly. Should've stopped there.

>how she is all I have
Nooo. Never say this to anyone ever again. Even if I liked a guy, if he told me this I'd run for the hills.

> I love everything about her and it's not just because she is kind to me
I seriously doubt this.

Just go and see what she tells you, and stop talking about how much you love her. You can't love someone you haven't dated, you have no idea what she's really like. You're putting her on a pedestal and you're really getting carried away. And I tell you this because I've been in your exact same place and I still cringe at what I said back then.
>>
>>18266636
>B urself, faggot. Though try to limit your autistic rantings.

Yhea about that. That's who I am. That's why I'm asking what should I do, because if I am "myself" I'll just end up making things worse with my bullshit.

>>18266643
I think i can do this. She better not want to talk more about it tho because I'll be fucked.
>>
>>18266652
>I seriously doubt this.

She does too. I don't know how to convince her. I probably won't be able to.

> You can't love someone you haven't dated

We kinda dated. In the year span of our friendship we went for drinks, to the movies, did some shoping, she even slept at my place once. We've seen eachother at least once a week and went to do something, just the two of us.
>>
>>18266632
Gay best friend
>>
>>18266654
Good thing is that you can't make it worse from this point. Try learning the most from this faggotory, so you won't repeat your mistakes again.

>We kinda dated. In the year span of our friendship we went for drinks, to the movies, did some shoping, she even slept at my place once. We've seen eachother at least once a week and went to do something, just the two of us.
That's what normal friends do too. I did all of that shit with my sister too and I am not dating her.
>>
>>18266661
I meant dated as in being a couple, not doing things that friends do.
>>
>>18266661
That isn't really dating my man, sorry.
>>
>>18266732
Then what is dating? What kind of activities would be considered as dating?
>>
>>18268071
Kissing, having sex? All you listed is stuff friends do. Actually, yikes, imagine having one of your friends thinking you were dating, I'd be mortified.
>>
You already fucked up OP. It can only get better or stay fucked. Be at peace, you cannot fumble it any more.
>>
>>18266694
Op, let me ask you a question. Say you hang out with a fat, ugly woman with nothing to offer who sees you as her everything. You just want her to go away but you are friendly because you want external validation. She finally blurts out that she's in love with you and your her everything. You reject her, she becomes a cat lady.

This is the male equivalent of that. Do you want to avoid this eventual rejection from happening again? Stop putting the pussy on the pedestal.

A lot of guys say that but don't understand what that means and how to change. You must in other words shift all of that value that you have forced on this girl on you. You must believe that you are more important than anybody in your life. The thing is man people only respond to people who are themselves and value themselves more than them.

You were probably raised to be nice, not ruffle any feathers, not go for what you really want. You listened to everyone else but your own voice and made decisions to make others happy. You obsess over one woman for years and yet never get reciprocal relationships. This is called the "nice guy" syndrome. To break out of this behavioral deformity requires you to fuck whatever insecurities you have about yourself and what you think about women and just fucking enjoy yourself. Go on trips by yourself. Get a job, make some dough and save it for something cool like a motorcycle. Learn how to fight, do boxing. Get some cool male friends you like. Do this stuff, and the virgin thing won't even matter anymore. You'll be relaxed and chill, and girls won't be this momentous undertaking but just sexy toys you want to fuck with, and appreciate.

Read no more mr nice guy on ebooks. It's a very informative read.
>>
>>18268101

Lmao this isn't dating. This is relationship territory. Dating is when you go do things and get to know one another.

Feminism in action, folks!
>>
>>18268129
did you hold her hand tho?
>>
>>18268129
>This is relationship territory.
Virginity in action, fellas.
>>
File: unnamed.gif (1MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.gif
1MB, 512x288px
>>18268146
Why would you ask something so lewd?
>>
>>18266632
>What should I tell her ?

You did more than enough talking at this point desu, let her say what she wants to tell you.

Likely won't be positive but you wont save this by keep talking.
>>
>>18268157
if you didn't that means it's not dating because it doesn't have a clear romantic purpose
>>
Legit listen to me and not these other fucks. When you meet your girl let yourself be nervous. Look down and occasionally look her in the eye and tell her how much she means to you and how much you've loved her since highschool. It'll work trust me. Just do that and only that.
>>
>>18266652
This pretty much. But mostly all replies are coherent IMO.

You let it all out, not the best way definitely, but you did it, and trust me, thats a good start.
From what I have read, things might not work out the way you expected, but trust me that you will learn from this, every little bit of experience helps you learn about things NOT to do when you meet someone. We all been there. At least I have.

Just see what she tells you about this, and relax, dont expect much due to how things worked out, but worse case escenario you will stop seeing her, but nothing that could be fixed by meeting another girl eventually.

When you hit the wall a few times, you learn, and in this case, you learn to smooth up your way to interact with women. From there, things just get easier.

Chill out when you see her, and remember: you dont have anything to lose so fuck it if it doesnt work out.
>>
>>18268162
^^^this! Goodluck
>>
>>18266632
OP PLZ UPDATE
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.