[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best way to break up with a woman? >date a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

What is the best way to break up with a woman?

>date a girl for a year (Girl A)
>things go bad
>continue dating on/off for another 6 months
>yet another fight and falling out
>meet an amazing QT who is 10 years younger (Girl B)
>start dating younger QT
>have second thoughts
>go back to first girl (Girl A)
>sort of dating them both

>realize neither are for me, but the younger one has (Girl B) more potential as Miss Right Now

How do I tell the original one (Gril A) that it's over, for good?

I connect more intellectually and professionally with the older one. But the younger one is much prettier, more adventurous, and is 10 whole years younger, is more traditional, more pretty, more redpilled, and more submissive.

What do?
>>
File: 1479000187236.jpg (49KB, 426x612px) Image search: [Google]
1479000187236.jpg
49KB, 426x612px
>>18266385
Fart in your hand and let it go in her face.
She'll most likely wretch, but if she thinks it's funny, she's actually a keeper.
>>
File: skhdfkjsd[1].jpg (24KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
skhdfkjsd[1].jpg
24KB, 600x315px
>>18266392
Actually, Girl B thinks my farts are hilarious. I've farted under the covers, right next to her, in the shower, she does this cute and funny 'WHEW' sound and does a waving motion with her hand in front of her face. It's really funny.
>>
>>18266385
Talk to girl A and explain you arent happy with the relationship and are going to start seeing other people.
Tell her she should do the same for her own sake.

Thats about it.

You cant make someone else take a breakup well, they will handle it however they handle it. Just don't be a dick and be direct and honest.
>>
Send text saying, "IF YOU AINT A HOE GET UP OUT MY TRAP HOUSE"

block her number and remove her from all social media. Done.
>>
>>18266410

This post is pretty much all that can be said. Just try to have enough perspective to be both honest while not being a dick. She's still not going to like it and that is okay. My only additional input is that unless there is some miraculous way she will never find out about girl b, don't try to frame it to her like relationships just are not for you right now like you did there in your post. That might be true, but you're leaving for another relationship and pretending the other girl isn't a huge reason is a dick move and when your ex finds out later that will be shitty for her and then maybe even you too.
>>
The 10 years younger girl will bore you with time... being pretty and adventurous gets old fast without any other deeper connection

You'll wish you had stuck with number 1.

Anyway if you want to be a man, just tell her straight it's over and cut off all contact for your and her sake. Don't use any excuses and don't be mean. It will be painful but she'll get over you quickly
>>
Also how is a traditional chick adventurous at the same time? Can you elaborate?
>>
>dude like how do i manage this oh so complex and unique situation
you talk to them like a fucking normal person, you fucking snowflake excuse for a male
>>
>>18267167
I thought so too... But when I went back to Girl A, the problems started again. The main problem is Girl A and I are incompatible.
>>
>>18267167
Also... I think the adventurous you girl can be trained.... Like if I were running my own finishing school. I don't need some hot shot analyst or genius as a companion.... I need a companion who wants to have fun together, make love, make a life, and is good at listening. Girl A is terrible at listening because any good idea that goes against her preconceived ideas... She takes as a personal attack so fights against it. Lots of tension and lots of arguments.

Girl B respects me a whole lot and loves to please me in all ways. She's just happy and innocent.

To the other guy... More adventurous in the sense that she is down to camp, hike, and just do stuff, and is way more spontaneous. Girl A on the other hand is always having schedule conflicts and can't do anything fun ever.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.