[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone swing wildly between >goddamn I'm great,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1491990988131.jpg (55KB, 430x384px) Image search: [Google]
1491990988131.jpg
55KB, 430x384px
Does anyone swing wildly between
>goddamn I'm great, I can't believe how amazingly wonderful it is to be me
And
>jesus christ I can't believe how much I suck, why am I such an autistic loser
Often within the space of a few minutes?

It's really frustrating and wmotionall taxing. How do I stop doing it? this can't a normal thought partern
>>
It's all about coming to terms with your existence
>>
Used to happen to me. It mostly came from being baseline confident in myself, but dealing with a lowkey depression. When I got rid of the depression I moved on to become fundamentally happy, which was great. Hang in there OP, try to go to the root of why you're having issues with yourself. Take comfort in the fact that once you deal with the bad part, you're gonna be left with all the good parts.
>>
All the time now that I'm learning to love myself
>>
>>18266289
Yeah I get this a lot. I'll be coasting along feeling proud of how I'm trying to sort my life out, then a minor disappointment will completely fuck it up.
>>
>>18266289

>Does anyone else suffer symptoms of bipolar depression disorder?

anyone here that answers yes should seriously consider therapy. Preferably a 1st line psychologist
>>
>>18266371
Pretty sure in bipolar disorder the phases last for weeks not minutes. OP and the others in the thread just have a pattern of self loathing they're trying to break out of.
>>
>>18266379

the phases vary from person to person. It's considered clinical if it is consistent for at least a week.
>>
>>18266289
I used too feel like that until i started accepting what all my shortcomings actually are:
Choice.

I make bad choices because they are the choices i want to make.
Im not a lazy fuck because "i can't help it, im shit somthing is wrong with me". Im lasy because i choose to be.

Likewise for anything else i do or say that isnt productive. I own up to it because i have the freedom to do so.

The only time there is a problem with how you choose to live is when you are pretending it's something elses fault. So quit feeling bad for what you are doing to yourself.

This also applies to any shortcomings.
>oH gosh im a social autist it's beyond my control
The only people complaining about the "i cant do anything" are the people not doing everything they can.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.