[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does life get worse after college? Every person i know said that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: lion-thought-.jpg (92KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
lion-thought-.jpg
92KB, 720x540px
Does life get worse after college? Every person i know said that life is worse after college because going to work is worse than studying. I really don't get the point to look forward to anything after college
>>
>>18266199
Consider this:

WHO is telling you life is worse after college?
>>
>>18266203
Many people I know. Parents and friends who have graduated
>>
Listen, the fact that I no longer have homework and tests is a fucking fantastic feeling. Also, I'm MAKING money now. Fuck college.
>>
because college when you're 18 years old and a freshman is for all special snowflakes like that that get their tuition paid for by their parents most likely and college is a unique self-finding experience that doesn't happen the same way after your early 20s. College is "fun". Going to work everyday at the same office as a grind just to make your daily bread decades on decades is not the same one of a kind experience that the four years of college is. However I am 23 and not even 1/4 done with college so I am definitely not going to get that premium college experience being the receded hairline that I am, unattractive and perpetually unpopular. I am really very okay with finishing college and making decent money on a supposedly boring grind because that special snowflake experience was never really readily available. Or it's highly unlikely that I will get it, so for me after college will be more fun because I'll making money as opposed to now which is an overexpensive painstaking jaunt where I don't fit in because I'm older and just starting.
>>
>>18266199

This depends on the kind of person you are. In college, you'll be forced to participate in a ton of group activities and forced to spend time around people. So even a socially awkward guy might be able to make a few friends due to the constant exposure to people in your demography.

When you exit college, you're pretty much on your own. If you're working a day job and you're not the kinda guy to join hobby clubs or go out clubbing, then the only people you'll know are people in your workplace, which can lead to monotony on weekends.

Now all this is assuming he presence of friends is a guarantee to make life better. But make no mistake, a good life won't fall into your hands, man. If you wanna have a fun time, do exciting stuff or basically have a good life, you'll need to put effort into that actively. A good life won't find you, you have to go find it
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.