[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i am one of those robots who lurk on r9k. these days i am developing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
i am one of those robots who lurk on r9k. these days i am developing an unhealthy obsession with elliot rodger. i really empathize with him as i can understand his unfair treatment from society. i am also short and i feel like society treats us like shit and unlike everything else we are already seen as undesirable.

I don't think i will ever become like elliot rodger but there are days after a bad day at work where i will read his manifesto and as soon as i do that my anger towards my manager and shitty customers will immediately disappear. should i watch out for this as this is a sign that i am becoming psycho?
>>
you have been on r9k too long. You need to pick a better role model.
>>
>>18266157
Elliot Rodger was a loser. I don't mean that because he never got pussy. He was faced with the trial of adversity and sadness and he fell to it. Rather than face sadness and let it wash over and accept him he decided to throw a fit and kill people.

He had a victim mentality and apart from being an emotional midget, he had a horrible taste in fashion. Yes, stop reading his manifesto. You aren't being filled with strength and cultivating fortitude. What you're doing is what women do when they cry and bitch to each other then feel better after. Weather this storm and surround yourself with art and literature. Read books that fill you with positive ideas and develop you. Stop crying about being short and make the most out of this life.
>>
>>18266164
so? i have autism and cerebral palsy and i don't think i will ever be accepted. there is not justice in the world and reading Elliot rodgers manifesto makes me much happier at the end of the bad day
>>
the only cure is to get a gf

I wish I could tell you how, though.
>>
>>18266157

As someone who was around UCSB while he was, who frequented some of the places he shot up, who was supposed to be there the weekend he did that shit but wasn't, who had a friend who WAS shot (he lived), why?

Dude wrote all this shit but when it came to start gunning people down, instead of going after people who pissed him off, he shot his fucking friends and then random ass people walking down the street.

Making all his words (regardless of merit) count for shit absolute shit all.

Dude was an entitled tool, and that's evidenced by the fact then push came to shove, he didn't even fucking follow on his word during his "last hurrah"
>>
>>18266165
i am born with autism and cerebral palsy. there is no justice and happiness. only those who are lucky enough to have won the genetic lottery are happy
>>
>>18266173
there is no justice. it is kind of true that everyone has their problems to it would be ideal if humanity had never existed
>>
>>18266170
That's not a good thing to feel. Places like R9k are not emotionally healthy, and shouldn't become a cozy nest for you. Elliot Rodger epitomizes everything that is NOT sexy about men to women, you should be trying your hardest to be the exact opposite of him.
>>
>>18266171
No. The only cure is to get a life and passions outside of chasing women and sex, though autists like OP will never believe it.
>>
>>18266182
What the fuck is "justice".

It's an esoteric concept that humans made up, and has no real definition or place in the universe.

So why the fuck are you getting bent out of shape over the lack of it?

You either believe it exists, and therefore can get mad at the lack of it and work to correct it, or you believe that conceptually, not everything is so black and white and that such things are trivial in the grand scheme and relative in the small, so what more is controlling your own world.

You cannot say that "There is no justice" and use that as a stance for why humanity shouldn't exist. That's fucking half baked and lazy as fuck ideology.

Pick one: Be philosophical and think for yourself, or fucking don't. Don't do this half as things where you only sort of think things through.
>>
>>18266190
Do you have that kind of life?
>>
>>18266187
>you should be trying your hardest to be the exact opposite of him
lol this isn't the case when you have lost the genetic lottery
>>
>>18266192
Probably more so than you. More importantly, I believe I can build that kind of life for myself.
>>18266194
Are you hideous or something? Being short isn't the end of the world, most actors are short. Just date freakishly short girls.Unless you are seriously autistic you can always improve your social skills.
>>
>>18266204
I have aspergers and mild cerebral palsy.
>>
>>18266209
That's too bad, and it sucks, but it shouldn't stop you from trying to improve yourself anyway. I mean, just posting this thread in advice shows me that you are not beyond hope. You realize that your coping mechanisms might be flawed, and are asking for a reality check. That's a great first step.
>>
>>18266215
i feel like a am close to being psycho. but i do live elliot rodgers manifesto and fantasizing doing the same shit
>>
>>18266204
Are you over 26 and still a virgin?
>>
>>18266228
Well you need to take a step back and analyze things critically if that is where you are at. Most people do not think of Elliot Rodger as being someone to idolize, they don't even think he is cool in rebel way, they just think he is pathetic and sad. Unfortunately, he didn't get help before he did what he did. You don't have to follow in his footsteps though, there is still time to turn things around. Right now you seem like you have run out of coping mechanisms, which means you either need to adopt more effective coping mechanisms, or reduce some of the stressors in your life. It doesn't need to be radical, and it doesn't need to be done all at once, but it must be done.
>>
>>18266240
No, I'm 30 and live with my grandma. Not much better than you... but you know what? I'm in school to become a rad tech, and in a couple years I will have more options than I do now.
>>
>>18266191
there is not fainess or whatever. some people are born tall, hot, rich, and everything is going in their favor. others are broke, short, ugly and penniless.
>>
>>18266246
that's because most people have won the genetic lottery. for those who have lost, not doing anything is shit to them. going psycho is also shit to them
>>
Alright I've thought this way before, no 4chan post is going to do shit because I know all you're doing is waiting for someone to agree with you. You need professional help.

Your mindset is totally fucked up, you're a judgmental cunt and you compare yourself to others.

>autism and cerebral palsy
>genetic loterry

Doesn't mean fucking shit, stop using it as an excuse. Yes that's what you're doing.
>>
I don't think you are becoming psycho.

I had the same thing. When I was in high school, had no friends, was treated like I was nothing, I became obsessed with reading about Eric & Dylan, the Columbine shooters.

It just makes you feel less alone. Usually people don't talk about this stuff.

For me after about 6 months I just stopped being so interested in this subject because I read so much about it.

When you read about it, just realize that you need to learn from his mistake and *not* to go out and shoot people. But you can maybe think of a way that he could make his life better and apply it to yourself.
>>
File: 1493287771055.jpg (5KB, 235x102px) Image search: [Google]
1493287771055.jpg
5KB, 235x102px
>>18266157
Autism lvl: OVER 9000!!!1!1!
>>
Weird advice, set up an interpals account. Sounds mad but I'm serious. You get ridiculous levels of female attention and like a +3 to your attractiveness/10 since being white and anglo (you seem American but idk) is incredibly attractive to hot Slavs and Asians.

Literally they were laughing in the /int/ general about how much poon Roger would have got on there.

Also bonus tidbit, I met my wife (a gorgeous Italian) on there, and I wasn't even on there to talk to girls, just learn languages
>>
>>18266858
Can you tell me more about this? As a hikikimori for five years I have been going insane.
>>
>>18266204
>date freakishly short girls

lel, the shorter the girl is, there more massive the height disparity she needs for her to feel "comfortable" and "secure".

Most 5'0"-5'4" DEMAND at least 6'0"

There is no woman that likes short men. Trust me, I've tried talking to dozens and dozens of them.
>>
I don't understand why anyone feels sorry for Rodger. He was the embodiment of entitlement: above average looks, rich famous daddy who bought him everything he wanted, all the options in terms of travel and education, living in a sweet place in the world.

But he felt so fucking sorry for himself because 9/10 blondes wouldn't throw themselves at him for existing.

Besides, it's not just women who resented him, in his manifesto he also mentions his final friend abandoning him because he was sick of Elliott having no interest in anything or anyone but self-pity.
>>
File: neckbeard-teenager[1].png (455KB, 595x622px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard-teenager[1].png
455KB, 595x622px
>>18267045
>Trust me, I've tried talking to dozens and dozens of them.
>tried

Oh, anon.
>>
>>18267045
>There is no woman that likes short men. Trust me, I've tried talking to dozens and dozens of them.
>dozens and dozens of them
I...

I don't want to be rude but....

There are 7.5 BILLION people on the planet, and about half (3,250,000,000) of them are women...

You have literally talked to less than 0.0000002% of them.

Plus... I've talked to HUNDREDS of women... and that's not that uncommon...
I'm even friends with a few (including my best friend)
I'm also a shorter guy with a girlfriend a couple inches taller than him.

Some, maybe even many girls may prefer taller guys, but in my experience, it is nowhere near as drastically important as you seem to think.

Whatever though, my words will probably fall on deaf ears.

Whatever though.
>>
>>18266157
I felt sorry for him, as we're both in the same situation.

However, I have to add he never-not even once- asked a girl out. He expected women to throw themselves at him because of his wealth.

If I was 6 inches taller, I would talk to women.
>>
>>18267087
>If I was 6 inches taller, I would talk to women
Be honest tough... would you really?

As a sorter anon who was shy as fuck and socially phobic, turned it around, and finally started dating at 24 and first gf at 26... I'm so fucking tired of seeing this meme.
>>
/r9k/ is for people that manage to be losers, on the INTERNET, with no identity attatched to their name. How the fuck do you pull that off? I mean, I'm pretty much a piece of shit, but to actually identify as a "robot" now THAT takes effort.
>>
>>18267108
>but to actually identify as a "robot" now THAT takes effort.

Especially because googles always taking such great pains to weed out the behavior.

I wonder if regular /r9k/ users are required to get the premium pass to avoid having to lie to captcha
>>
>>18267100
This. I'm 6"2 and pretty ok looking and my social anxiety still keeps me from making friends. My only friends are work friends and it's taken me about 18 months to open up to them. I'm just now trying to fuck one. Looks and height will not automatically fix your issues with people.
>>
>>18267038
>go to /int/
>search cp and find the culture pals general
>go to interpals.net
>make an account
>shit post with the lads about all the gorgeous girls messaging you out of nowhere, take their advice on how to talk to girls and end up feeling like a fucking Chad

Like seriously my wife is a million times hotter than any girl I ever went to school with or worked with and makes my former sixth form crush look like Vicky Pollard, it's amazing what even a blatant autist can achieve.
>>
>>18268255
are you the brit in spain?
>>
>>18266294
>others are broke, short, ugly and penniless.
ok and? Plenty of ugly or short or ppor people got rich, famous, bitches and power, they just have to try harder. You either try to overcome it or wallow in self pity, but dont say you don't have choice.
>>
>>18266297
Nobody likes people who win the genetic lottery and never have to work a day in their lives for anything. Those people will loose their looks and have a midlife crisis later on anyway. The coolest people in life are those who make something of themselves despite adversity. That's how you win at life. You seem like you have already accepted that life isn't fair, and the odds are stacked against you. Why not channel this understanding into something that will help you. Go become a doctor, or something. Yeah, it isn't easy or likely, but neither is shooting up your school, when you really think about it.
>>
>>18267045
Ok, well I'm a girl and I'm 5'6, and I would actually prefer to date someone of an average height, so that's not actually true. You have a negative attitude, and should fix it.
>>
>>18267048
Nobody feels sorry for Eliot Rodger, but autistic people idolize him because he vocalized a lot of their thoughts. He is actually REALLY cringy, and in his videos he is blatantly imitating Christian Bale from American Psycho.
>>
>>18268331
No I don't post in the threads, I just lurk. I'm British though.
>>
>>18267045
Short men have bigger penis. Experience taught me.
>>
>Bitch about not getting laid to anyone that will listen (and many people who won't)
>Write a manifesto about how you are being unfairly denied sex
>Snap one day
>kill several people, so clearly you don't care about what they want
>Some of them by stabbing, so clearly you're not afraid of touching them
>Still don't even rape a woman during your sexual frustration fueled murder spree
>Die a virgin
Can someone please explain this shit to me? I still can't figure it out.
>>
File: 4df.png (120KB, 368x298px) Image search: [Google]
4df.png
120KB, 368x298px
>>18266157
Huh. So, to the rest of the groups that make the same exact claims - that society oppresses them - what do you say?
Because I can goddamned guarantee you there's hundreds that have more legitimate claims then you do. And what the fuck, I honestly see guys shorter than I (5'7) getting girlfriends. It ain't a death sentence unless you make it one.

You just have a fucking obsession and you're fixating on some random loser simply because he shares a puny handful of similarities with you and cried about it before killing a bunch of innocent people.

>Elliot Roger was a creepy fucktard and that's why girls were put off by him
>hated girls, thought them sluts, was a person without empathy or kindness
>b-but muh unfair treatment!
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.