[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really like this girl, she's in a relationship, but i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

I really like this girl, she's in a relationship, but i won't find someone like her in years, it took me 15 months to have this same interest.
So i told her this, everything, she knows i like her, that i would like to have her as gf.
Now we ended up as friends, i don't have a problem, we were friends.
I want to keep her friendship, and to hope maybe that if i don't find anyone like her again and she breaks up we can do something, we can become something more than friends.

How do i keep being friends with her? Is it just wrong or dumb?
Keep in mind that i won't refuse a relationship with someone else IF she's just as good

Pic not related
>>
>>in a relationship

Move on. Being friends with her and spending more time with her is only going to make you realize what you don't have and you'll be more miserable.

1.) You cut off ALL contact with her (which may be very difficult if you have common friends/ same social group. If thats the case only hangout when you must, avoid if you can, and generally ignore her) This will hurt in the short term and it will definitely hurt but it will greatly benefit you in the long run.

2.) Keep being her friend hoping that something will come out of it and experience the small pleasure of at least being around her. This will kill you slowly and surely in the long run.
>>
File: 618.jpg (201KB, 541x458px) Image search: [Google]
618.jpg
201KB, 541x458px
>>18266119
>but i won't find someone like her in years

She's not special and you can't tell the future. There are billions of people out there.

Get out of this trap now.
>>
>>18266134
XD
kys anime poster
>>
move on. It's not worth your time and energy.
>>
>>18266127
This anon knows what's up OP. I'm in similar position but from 3rd party perspective. It's sweet that you care but I have seen men destroy themselves over stuff like this. So it's best you don't follow through because it's not guaranteed that she'll break up with current bf especially if it is long term one. And no guarantee that if she does she'll get with you right away. If you really do enjoy her friendship then work on yourself by getting over it.
>>
>>18266137

XD RAWR
>>
>>18266119
I'm in a similar situation except we were together and she left me to go back to her ex. I'm trying to get over it and want to keep her as a friend. We're still really close and she knows how I feel. Part of me wants them to break up and have her to come back to me but that is becoming less and less likely and I can accept that. Everyone will say to drop her but I don't want to. She means a lot as a friend and I believe I can move on at the same time.
>>
>>18266119
If you want to be friends with her, be friends, but don't do it just because you secretly hope something will happen further down the line. It probably won't. You told her you like her and she was nonplussed.
I'm not saying you should ignore her, as some other anons have suggested. If its too painful to be around her, tell her that - don't just give her the silent treatment.

I know the pain OP. All the best girls already have boyfriends, but you must persevere. You need to forget about this girl in a romantic way and start looking elsewhere. If you're friends with this girl (or with any others) you could have her (them) set you up with someone.

Good luck OP. Romance can be rough, but don't let it define you.
>>
She's a dime a dozen

>I want to keep her friendship, and to hope maybe that if i don't find anyone like her again and she breaks up we can do something, we can become something more than friends.
God no, just. No.
This will only lead to more heartache and drama.
>>
>>18266119
I'm in a similar situation but the girl is doing the single life thing living with her best friend. I spent 6 months trying to forge something more to no avail. Worst part is I work with her. She knows how I feel and has put me so far into the friend zone I can't see fucking daylight. She won't even hangout with me alone because she doesn't "like the pressure" like im some rapist. I know she's not just being nice because she does invite me to stuff, it's just always with her friend. So now I pretty much ignore her. Bitch brought me a slushy to work. I try to distance myself and she reels me back in just enough that I don't want to cut all contact. Fuck.
>>
>>18266356

> I know she's not just being nice because she does invite me to stuff, it's just always with her friend.
She's using her friend as a buffer. She likes you as a friend but can't trust you being around her solo because she feels like you'll be making moves on her and she doesn't wanna deal with that.
I've been there so hard.

Just forget them, let them go, find someone else, control your feels, and move on with your life
>>
File: 1477511876657.jpg (10KB, 214x250px) Image search: [Google]
1477511876657.jpg
10KB, 214x250px
>>18266137
>Spending your time making self-hate posts in your favorite anime imageboard
>>
OP making yourself a miserable limerant is one of the biggest mistakes you can make. donut do this to yourself. It'll suck dicks to separate but trust someone who was in this position 5 years ago, run. Run far away.
>>
>>18266119
Go for it! What if she's in a relationship? You're a man, a real millennial MAN, you can't let these grandpa concepts hold you down. The sky is the limit!

I'd tell you and everyone like you (some people in this thread included) to kill yourselves, but it's actually better to see you suffer some more through this shit infested existence of yours. Keep it right up.

>being this mentally impaired and needing advice -on the internet, no less- about shit like this as an adult
>>
>>18266646
Look i'm not super in love with her, is just that every other girl i've met ends up being a total whore, while i know she's not, so yeah, it's hard to find a wife material gf, and no, i don't want a quick fuck just because or a less than a good gf.
>>
>>18266579
Once again, no, she's special, and i know it, i'm sure of it, i try to meet women over and over but nothing, my uni is full of drunken whores
>>
File: 124044lpr.jpg (452KB, 2000x1331px) Image search: [Google]
124044lpr.jpg
452KB, 2000x1331px
>>18266119
Don't be friends. Everytime you are with her it's degrading. Just move on. You will find somebody else and feel it again if you are open for it. This is also a matter of self esteem and having an optimistic view of the future. Let go of things, don't force anything.
>>
>>18266984
why is it degrading, i'm not complimenting her everyday nor being her beta orbiter i'm just her friend
>>
She sees u as a second or is rdy to break with her other bf it depends how she took it if it was open ended I would just not over focus on it just let me put it to u this way if u were with a girl then a girl who was ur friend said she really likes u how much power does ur relation hold be friends just think platonically and look for other fish but wait a month for this to play out sounds like she is seeing if ur different than her bf in a good way unless she directly was trying to not feel awkward but don't assume any of this just think of her as friend and she will ring u up and just do side things together like if her bf sucks she may enjoy the friendship u guys have but see her like ur guy friend except just be sensitive to her but do not get involved or cause the break up u never want drama but notice from the responses why we have to weed out who is appalling like the men telling u be a man fuck these misogynist assholes would u like us getting a forum and being an asshole about how awful the sex we had with u was how u have had 3 inch penis or all the embarrassing shit ur guys are trying to confuse young love for.... but do not cause the break up just pretend he doesn't exist she will ask when she is rdy but start asking advice because u respect her u will get hints sometimes about what they want just read the body language but don't take advantage of fights just pretend to try make it seem like u care about her feeling than her bf good luck and aww so cute just be careful don't rush but don't forget her she is a friend ;)
>>
>>18267040
Because you want something she can't give you, even if you say you are okay with it. I guess that might still hurt and it probably won't go away as long as you don't get some distance. I've been in that situation once too. But I realized at some point that I wanted to be friends just to be close to her. I felt that I wasn't honest with her (even though she knew). At some point I could not take it anymore, her being away or with me and stopped seeing her.
>>
>>18267067
it was pretty hard to read that, i think it lacks commas, english isn't my native language though, it may be that too.
So i must be there for her? As a friend, and truly being there for her as a friend, not just faking and masquerading my feelings
>she will ask when she is rdy but start asking advice because u respect her
I did not understand this at all
>>
>>18267109
okay, i'll take some weeks or months "away" aka not talking too much or anything then if i just can't keep her out of my mind i'll just drop out of her life
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.